• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you get the "Assistant Principal" title?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I've noticed that a few in-game opponents have the "Assistant Principal" title, but I'm not sure how it's done. I've figured that it requires the muscular man model and probably the entire Sports B set, but I get the title of "Sports Guy." Does anybody know what needs to be done to get "Assistant Principal"? I'm pretty sure the Pokémon you use don't matter.

kyogre123

King of the ocean
oh hey someone named assistant princible was on the 100 match courtyard challenge and he was a muscular man and he wore i think a sports b cloths BUT it may have been the pokmon he had and he had a weird face thing that made him look all smart... Maybe the glases may be added to give the title becuase the description of one of the glasses say somthing like they make you look smarter.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Nope, I didn't get any new titles. I found "Full-Fledged Man," but I don't think that has anything to do with the clothing I chose.

This is what I have:
Sports Cap B
Sports Tank Top B
Sports Pants B
Diamond Brooch
Blue Gray Hair
Frameless Glasses
Sports Wristband B
Sports Boots B
Sports Bag B

kyogre123

King of the ocean
are those the right glasses? h and i remembered somthing, he hadsome sort of hat and some cool madalian

AfterImage

Azumarill Addict
I read somewhere that the type of Pokemon also alters which titles you can have access to. For instance, if you have a team of six Bidoofs, you could call yourself a Bidoof Fan (Insert gender).

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I was the one who first brought that up. Well, as far as I know.

I've tried different non-shaded glasses, and I don't get that title. The dog tag around his neck is always there no matter what you use. I remember he had one of the caps on, and I could remember his outfit was themed on blue and white, which is why I chose the Sports B set. I should go through Survival again and see what I'm doing wrong.

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
It could be impossible to get. Is there any way to get the Older Brother (something like that) title? Or one with the area leader's name in it? There are some that humans just can't get, unfortunatly.

kyogre123

King of the ocean
their are like 100sands of combos finding them all will be imposible.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
So far, nobody knows how to get it, if it's even possible. But why tantalize curious people like me with titles if they can't be obtained? I'll bet every title you see in the game are possible somehow. They just don't make it obvious as to how you can get the title.

Some of my Friend Passes have titles like "Young Businessman," so at least some of them have been figured out. I have not seen an "Assistant Principal" online, however.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
thank you very much.
Thank you for what?
can someone please tell me what is the WIFI thing? do i need other device to play at wifi?
I already gave you links to pages that explain about it. Please don't spam this thread with things having no relation what-so-ever to the topic.
So far, nobody knows how to get it, if it's even possible. But why tantalize curious people like me with titles if they can't be obtained? I'll bet every title you see in the game are possible somehow. They just don't make it obvious as to how you can get the title.
Have you asked anyone if the guidebook says how to obtain titles?

EifiBurakki

The Sacred
I dont think ALL of the titles you see on PBR single player are obtainable. I dont think you can get the "Three Brothers" or "Three Sisters" or "Twin" title. Also, I dont think you can get the "Colloseum Leader" title. Assistant Princable may be one of those titles unobtainable.

But thats just my opinion.

Last edited:
It most likely involves wearing a certian set of clothes.

Biechae

I never saw this title...

Kaliber

Older Master
I'll go with it involves clothes on this one. I've seen some strange titles for people battling on wifi.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I'm not sure what this "guidebook" is, but neither the instruction manual nor the official player's guide tells you how to get these titles. Otherwise, I would have known how to get them by now. There's a Prima guide for PBR somewhere that's much more comprehensive than the Nintendo Power one, however. It might have something in there.

"Assistant Principal" sounds like one of the obtainable ones. Stuff like "Colosseum Leader" and "Three Sisters" don't sound right on a personal Battle Pass. "Assistant Principal," however, does. (On the other hand, the "Three Brothers" and "Three Sisters" might work if you have a Battle Pass with at least three same-gendered models with matching clothes. I might give that a try and find out.)

"Assistant Principal," by the way, shows up from time to time in the single-player mdoe. I first saw it the first time I went through the Neon Colosseum; the Survival Battles in the Courtyard Colosseum has every kind of title, however. That's the best place to find titles to figure out.

Someone needs to put together a list of titles. Do you suppose I should do that?