• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you get the Pokeflute in Crystal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turboredeemed

I just want to catch Snorlax and get through the game!

F

Flying Tropius

Its on the radio listen to it and press a on snorlax

First go to lavender town,go in the tower,talk to this guy(I think he's walking around)he'll give you an radio card(can't remember what its called) and then you can play pokeflute music and wake up snorlax

i think...

oh wait this is for crystal >_<

well i'm sure its the same thing..

Last edited:

Kal-El

Mush! Mush!
GR said:
First go to lavender town,go in the tower,talk to this guy(I think he's walking around)he'll give you an radio card(can't remember what its called) and then you can play pokeflute music and wake up snorlax

You have to get the Machine Part back to whatzizface first. Then you get the Expansion Card off a guy in the Radio Tower there which allows you to hear the Poke Flute channel.

Guy

I don't know!
Jesus Freak Josh said:
You have to get the Machine Part back to whatzizface first. Then you get the Expansion Card off a guy in the Radio Tower there which allows you to hear the Poke Flute channel.
And then you play it in front of Snorlax :)

Status
Not open for further replies.