• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how do you greet someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brain Damager

what is your usual greeting when you see a friend/neighbor/stranger etc.

for a friend i usually say: 'what's up'

for a neighbor i say 'good day/morning/evening'

for a stranger i say 'hello there.' or if i am being introduced to the stranger: 'nice to meet you'

also what about when you say goodbye?

for a friend i say 'later'

for a neighbor i say 'see you soon'

for a stranger i say 'goodbye' since i don't know if I'll see them again

what are your usual greetings?

greet

It depends if its someone from family I usually say hi if its someone like neighbor I say hi how are you!I don't say anything to my friends like hey what's up.lol if its a male older than me I just shake hands.lol idk I greet alot.

Zwei

It's never a Dream
I usually just go for the regular "Hello"
But sometimes, I just sneak up behind them and shout "Hello" in their ear

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
If it's my friends I generally do a stupid wave and say something ridiculous like "greetings fledglings". If it's other people I just smile and say "hi".

facetious

facetious
10-year-olds learning how to be social itt. How KAWAII. ^_____^

My greeting: "Let's fuck."

Last edited:

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Yeah... Ain't it refreshing to see people trying to learn how to be more polite by asking others input?

~Kari~

I say "aye!", "hey!", or "yo whatup?" to my friends and family, and "nice to meet you" to strangers.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Depending on the time of day it would be "Good Morning", "Good Afternoon" or "Good Evening". Then it would either be "Good Bye", occasionally a "Cheerio" or rarely a "Toodles".

DasBoot

Because I am partly German, I'll go with the occasional "Guten Tag" just as a joke. I also like to say goofy things, so I'll say things like "Greetings, comrades!"

But when I am serious, I'll just say "Hello" or "Good day".

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Mama says I'm not allowed to talk to strangers. :/

Well, my mother talked to a stranger. That's how she got the autograph of the dalai lama, and got to touch his hand :)

I usually either go Yonichiwa (Yo + Konichiwa), hey, or "Ya! Genkide ya tsu teru?"

Xhilla

I'll usually say Hej or Tja.

Status
Not open for further replies.