• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how do you greet someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokénaut

Me: How much does a polar bear weigh?
Stranger: Idk How much?
Me: Enough to break the ice, Hi my name is [Insert first and last name here]

ScrapplingHook

Ice Cream Paint Job
I push my face into their breasts and motorboat them vigorously.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well if it's family, males u shake their hand and kiss on each cheek, for the women u just kiss on each cheek, course I'm Armenian so that's the common greeting for us. For friends usually a hand shack lol.

ROFLMAO

Depends on the person. For some of my friends, it varies from "OI, FAGGOT" to "Heeeeeeeeeey Hunbun!".

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
For someone I'm not too close with I raise my hand like I'm about to wave but don't.
For someone I'm friends with but not too close of friends I Smile and nod.
For my good friends I hug, and my best friends I walk up and choke from behind. :)

Cornelius

Continent
Strangers and acquaintances: "Hi" or "Hello," but only if they greet me first. Sometimes, I also make a random moaning sound sometimes because I don't feel like speaking.

Close friends: "[insert friend's name here]!" *give hug*

Close friends via text: I never bother with greetings. I just blurt out whatever is on my mind.

Family: Sarcastic or excited remarks to those I'm closest to. See strangers and acquaintances for other family members.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I always say "Hey" to "Whats up" to "YOLO"

iPokemon

Moonlight
To a friend: Hey what's up?
To a neighbor: Hello, good morning.
To a stranger: I usually don't talk to strangers, but if one happens to come up to me and say hi, I just say hello. When I'm being introduced to a stranger, I just say nice to meet you.

luckystar

Banned
I am Neelu. I work in marketing department.I often meet new people, i wonder how i should greet people.I am not good in speaking perfect english,that is why i am going through videos like this one http://youtu.be/9WblArYuYqo Did you ever tried like this?please share with me.

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
At work I am constantly saying "Hi there" and I actually begin to want to punch myself in the face because hearing myself say that gets so flucking annoying.

Otherwise I say "hey baby" in a seductive, low voice.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Don't bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.