• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you group your Pokemon cards in a folder?

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
The title says;)
On type, evolution, deck or, else?

GalladeTheGreat

2nd Gen Trainer
I start with types and then I decide which type goes next based on weaknesses.

I put them in National Dex order, but Pokemon with pre-evo's / evos from another gen are next to each other (Pichu is next to Pikachu, for example).

Then it's Shiny Pokemon, Japanese cards, lv. X, then trainer cards...

CoboltNP

Chaining Beginner
I try to avoid having more than one line of each type on each page, and keep evolution lines together, but apart from that, I don't really file them too much. I have one folder with all my favourites in, including my shiny pokemon and reprint cards.
I was considering sorting them by national dex, but it would mean rearranging them whenever I get a new card, or a when set comes out =P

Flareon1990

Pokemon Veteran
Type, then within the types the order on which they came out, but same Pokemon go together. Lately though, I just took all my base set, jungle and fossil holos out and put them into their own old-school art cover of the original Pokemon TCG folder. Donno why, guess I was just feeling especially nostalgiac that day.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
My version of dex number..holo by type

GreenAiden555

Up For Trade P.M Me
I would like to do it by National dex, but I don't have a binder big enough.

Shide

I put them in by evolution. The closer I am to completing an evolution and decking it, the further up it is.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
I do it by what series they come in and then all the extras are put into a tin in the same order

Lucario_X_Froslass

PTCG player person
First I put my Lv.Xs, Secret Rares, and other rareish cards. Then I organize cards by the decks I use(d) them in. Then I have cards from the latest set in the back.

~L_X_F

AzuChris

I have a portfolio for each set. I order them by number. So all my holo's are up front and Lv. x at the end.
In the spare folders I put reverse holo's or whatever Japanse card I have from the set. Sometimes I have enough spare folders to store a complete promo set.

Base Set + Jungle, Fossil + Rocket and Neo 2 + 3 where small enough to store them together in one portfolio.

Double holo's/rares/promo's are in a different portfolio, ordered by rarity. Holo's up front. The rest of my doubles I store in the promotional Tins.

Complete
Base Set - Ex: Dragon (18 sets, Base Set 2 not included)
Ex: Unseen Forces
Diamond & Pearl
Secret Wonders
Majestic Dawn

Mewten150

i order them in national dex order