• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do You Keep the Sparks Flying? ( Not a Pikachu related Thread )

Fayt

well with D/p i play around w/ the underground, hatching eggs, and battleing on line a few times. before that i would just stop playing it until one day i think: hey i should blah blah blah on pokemon blah version.

I got ranch and it is realy fun to try and get the wanted pokemon(i swear i makes the pokemon seem 5times harder to get), im going to try to shiny hunt, always get annoyed with the battle tower, and attempt to get the pokedex compleated, attempt to get one of every pokemon. then i get board till next event or next game waiting for plat.

lotr297

wahaha
EV train, Fill the dex, battle tower, underground, build teams of my favourite pokemon, hunt for shineys, whatever I feel like doing at that point.

Filsk_Darkrai

The Dark One
I try to train my pokemon to lvl 100 and to catch shinies (but if patience is what you do not have, this can be really boring...)

gastrodon101

OMFG!!!!!
zzzttth... hehe sparks...

I do contests, catch the random shiney, play older games, get lvl. 100s, and my favorite: MAKE AWESOME BL/UU TEAMS!!!!!!!!

;423-e; d(0.0)b

morri

nullposter
breeding Pokémon. Currently i bred like piplups to get a couple of female and ended up with a box full of males XD. I think for those who havent got a wii box space they should mae more box space available.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Working on compettive teams, but before that i have to master EV training, and putting the final touches on my dex, not much longer to go...

Splitzman

Bad to the Horn
Making battle-worthy Pokemon and other things like the Battle/Hax Tower, and Berries.

Derian

It's fun to try and make pokemon that normally suck good. Or at least half-way good.
I've been experimenting with Pachirisu and I think with Endure and Flail (thanks to it's good speed) it's not too bad.
It's just fun to try and use weak pokemon for the challenge.

ChloboShoka

Writer
I just keep on training, trading, breeding, battling and other things for fun. XD And also spoil my Bellossom with ribbons... XD. I plan on going underground so I can get more sun stones and get lots and lots of Bellossoms. So far I only have two.

I'll wi-fi battle one day, once I get Milotic, Ninetails and Vespiquen on lv100. XD

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Mainly training my Pokémon/Battle Tower/Breeding just for fun really. Also trying to make my NU Pokémon competitively worthy.

Last edited:

c0cobread

Arrogant trainer.
IV breeding, training wifi teams keeps me playing the game. Since that is all such a pain, I am leading more and more towards shoddy, since it is battling I like doing most.

Not riding my bike up and down route 210/solaeceon town/209 for months on end. Incredibly boring and tedious. I still do it though.

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
i use one pokemon each day to beat the elite 4 i don't always get far but i keep trying until the next day and switch im thinking of a way shaymin can go through the elite 4

80p

If you don't like this, then make your own team that don't have many of these popular pokemon, but counters well against them. I did, and I have an amazing battle record. My team features a Relicanth and Hitmonlee........enough said!

wow i have never heard of anyone adding a relicanth to their team, thats actually a good idea, haha sorry just had to comment on that cuz your the first

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
and in this new Age we go online and Battle but even that has loses its luster after a while { since everyones team is so predictable} QUOTE]

Hahah, modest, aren't we? I doubt it's that easy for you, or anyone else ^^

Anyways, I still haven't completed my pokedex (i don't trade for pokemon that aren't in my pokedex, so it can be hard). Basically it's impossible to get bored in these games; once you're done getting a black trainer card (which could take a few hundred hours, depending on who you are xD), you can EV train just about a million different kinds of one pokemon, not to mention all 493, or chain for shinies, breed for amazing pokemon, etc...

GreenNinja

Treasure Hunter
well for me its a brain softener. let me explain i come home from work or have a day off i can be in that world instead of this. and there is always something to do. becuase there are so many pokemon its hard to repeat your older ones int a new gen, so i find i can revisit a pokemon. let me give you 2 examples: donphan and medicham. donphan was a favorite in silver i had a level 100 donphan, dont recall its moveset but it had rollout and earthquake, 3rd gen came and i didnt give it much attnetion, now currently in diamond i am working on a donphan and with thunder fang and giga impact in its arsenal i am finding it to be more fun than the last time raising it. then comes medicham ... i thought this pokemon was blah 3rd gen and never bothered with it. now in 4th gen i used one for the elite 4 becuase of the lack of fire pokemon, and figured fighting could handle the spot. well now i have a breed medicham with pyscho cut and ice punch and its one of my favorites. i have to say i really didnt care for this pokemon in the past and now i do.
my job is produce, and i thought to myself, well what kind of pokemon would a successful produce clerk need? and it hit me meganium's breathe revives dead plants! so now i am working on a meganium with natural gift since berries would be produce. so for me its revisiting older pokemon, discovering pokemon and breeding pokemon.

4th gen did give me an alakazam that can use hyper beam effectively, which if you think about, those 2 didnt mix. hm then i guess the underlying theme for me is discovery then ...

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
I chain, lv up all my pokemon to lv 100, try and beat battle tower a record number of times, and basically challenge trainers over and over again

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I tend to do lots of breeding, training etc for battle
Sometimes i repeatedly dig underground and buy goods
Other times i keep on planting berries for the contests
Sometimes i will chain.