• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you keep track of your Pokémon collection?

I created a living Pokedex and have tried to have as many as possible with my name as the trainer. I could only track this with a spreadsheet but now I'm down to half a dozen legendaries I know them offhand. In game I store my Pokemon in Pokedex order with the last two boxes reserved for doubles our any special ones

elorasheppard

I have a living dex on the latest game (at the moment Black 2) in dex order inclusive of forms which I work to get to level 100 and Im working on a shiny dex on the previous game, and they all get transferred on to the next stage each time a new game is released. A bit obsessive but I like it in order :)

destinydude000

The Awesome Dude
I notice which legendaries I have and which I don't so I try finding them. also I have a set of all starters so I keep records of what I have!

OnceDone

Well, what i plan on doing is keeping each Pokemon by type in in their respective type's box, and then from then I would organize the Pokemon by National Dex #

Kalosian

So long
I keep my special Pokemon (EV-trained, legends, shinies, events, etc.) in separate boxes in the games so I know where I have them. That makes them easy to find when I need them.

ToeyJoey

Forward...
I just order them in National Dex order boxes/then alternate form(e)s/Unown, doesn't leave much room for anything esle...

Cutty

Forever now
I only keep separate boxes for my shinies. I wanna be neater for everything else... But keeps being lazy to sort them out.

Tenilius

My Black holds my 648/649 living dex in order with boxes named 001-030, 451-480, etc. I don't use any spreadsheet, by seperating my collection from living dex to special cases I know where my important pokemon are and where my trade fodder is located easily.
Black 2 holds my special event and competitive pokemon with boxes seperated into EV trained, breeding, untrained, etc.

onleal91

Well, at present, I'm busy trying to make a Living Pokédex, so I'm busy with a pen and paper, making a checklist of what I do and dont have. Eventually, the idea is to fill up most of the available boxes, and then leave a box or three for my battlers, one for trade fodder, and two for my sister's Pal Parked and Transferred mons.

This is exactly what I have done since Gen III. I have all my boxes labeled 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc. and then fill them up with the pokemon that belong there, meaning i will have 3 Bulbasaurs, and evolve one in to Ivysaur, and the other in to Venusaur. When the next generation came out, I transferred everything to that new one and continued with the new pokes. At the moment, the only pokemon I am needing (legit in America) is Meloetta. :)

ToeyJoey

Forward...
At least Meloetta has been announced in the US unlike here...

I have all my boxes labeled 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc. and then fill them up with the pokemon that belong there, meaning i will have 3 Bulbasaurs, and evolve one in to Ivysaur, and the other in to Venusaur. When the next generation came out, I transferred everything to that new one and continued with the new pokes.

That system is to me the easiest, why do you need a spreadsheet when you can just put them in National Dex order?

Aura Sensei™

User Title
In Platinum and SS, I'd organise them by naming each Box after a Type, and then having an Egg Box aswell.

deh74

Seine Majestät
I don't really need to do anything special to keep track poof my shinies since i have a grand total of 3 our 4 of you count red i I .
They are an azumarill in emerald
A linoone in emerald
And an Umbreon in soul silver

PokemonTrainerKaden

I have one copy of each in my box, in numeric order from 1 to the last number, and I transfer it to the newest game as soon as possible when it comes out.