• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how do you like my signature? if you think I'm good I'll open a fanart shop.

should I open a fanart shop?

• yes, I like your art

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • no, your art's crappy.

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • maybe.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
eh...they're ok
the trainer card is the weakest of the three (excluding the lopsided heart O_O)
the pokemon sprites are shrunken and too small. the "stars" on the american flag aren't even stars and the boxes are all different sizes and unevenly placed.
the mew and mewtwo color swap is ok, nothing special..
the psychic banner (if you can call it a banner) is plain =O
you may want to work on each sprites placement and give it a background!

sorry if any of this seems harsh, just some crit!
keep practicing

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Shouldn’t this be in the sprite forum?
Anyways, the trainer card isn’t good, really. Don’t shrink the sprites…you can’t fit the entire sprite on a trainer card since there just isn’t enough room.
And it seems you shouldn’t make your own backgrounds. Use images from the internet instead. Also, did you save that as a jpg?....Argh, yes you did! Never save sprites as JPGs, they ruin the color of them.

You did the same thing with your other two banners too. That’s bad.

My advice is, don’t bother opening up a shop. There are already dozens of shops that do the same thing and many have better results. Don't worry, look at how other people make their stuff and just keep practicing.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
a modification and some new ones.

I'll not count the poll because too many votes are from before this post.
psychics.jpg
Oldeteam.jpg
teamalphawallcarving.jpg
did you save that as a JPG?!
I had it as a bitmap, Photobucket converted it to JPG. and by the way, I love that little animation in your sig! did you make it yourself?

Last edited:

jakepwnsjoo

Pokemon Shaman
You saved as JPG, stars are... fake, blurry, pokemon are shrunk...

You used Default paint colors, and your name is on that ugly light cyan color. =P Try again.

SnoPuppy

eevee evolution
my best advice is to save it as a GIF. not JPG. use images from the internet and do not shrink the pokemon, and you should fix the name. other than that, its ok...

Rageman

That's real neato
Hey, I'll disagree w/anyone who says "craapy!". I think with a bit more practice, you could amount to a really good spriter. Try some more fusions/edits/recolours
and you should open a shop to inprove anyways. GJ :D

Oh yeah:
PNG= TOTAL PWNAGE!

Chaotic Pink

Let the zephyr blow.
Hey, I'll disagree w/anyone who says "craapy!". I think with a bit more practice, you could amount to a really good spriter. Try some more fusions/edits/recolours
and you should open a shop to inprove anyways. GJ :D

Oh yeah:
PNG= TOTAL PWNAGE!

PwnNaGe, I agree with what you say, if you can't be constructive and helpful then don't bother posting! Save them under PNG will help you alot!