1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you make trainer cards?

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Lexinad, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexinad

Lexinad Well-Known Member

How do you make trainer cards?

2. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

3. Lexinad

Lexinad Well-Known Member

I don't get it I tried typing in "templates" but it said sorry.By "templates I mean the backround if a trainer card.

4. lucariolover

lucariolover Member

you cac go to the fan art shops or make your own there are some good sites i use pm me if want one

5. justice_pie

justice_pie -swampert used gasp!

go to the fan art section,then go to fan art requests then find a trainer card shop,and request one there

6. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

7. blasters49

blasters49 Banned

trainer card

i want a trainer card with a sprite of lance with a shiny gorebyss next to him and i want the back round to be dark and evil looking and the pokemon i want on the card are dragonite,metagross,lugia,shiny baltoy,shiny crobat and a venusaur and for the badges i want the battle frontier symbols 3 silver and 4 gold when you are done with it can you please put on my sig ,thank you

8. Dark SpOOn Bender

Dark SpOOn Bender Paramount

just to let you know this is not a request thread, you have to do that in a shop, and you have to put a trainer card in your signature yourself

9. Tejaswi

Tejaswi Sceptile enthusiast

I wanted to ask that too. You can find templates at photobuckets.com but do you have to rezister to make a card?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.