• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Do You Organize Your Boxes?

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I sort by type. And the dual type pokemon i use the first type listed in their in-gme summary. Except with box 18 i use it for legends.

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
1-7-Organized by type but I usually put 2-3 types together (water/ice, grass/poison,steel/ground/rock, etc)
8-13-Competitive pokemon. 1 for breeding projects, 1 for teams, 2 for battle-ready pokemon, 1 for unhatched eggs.
14-18-Empty

Sprintking

I organize all my pokemon by level. Box 1 has the 30 highest, box 2 the next 30 etc. It gets fairly tedious with over 400 pokemon, but it motivates me to raise up my lower leveled pokemon. Box 17 is for pokemon that I plan on trading soon, and box 18 is for the unown.

Gahagan

Aspiring Breeder
To the people who organize in National Dex order: do you have separate entries for Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur just to make the box look 'complete'?

Or do you compact the Dex by evolutionary lines, e.g. Venusaur is #1, Charizard is #2, etc, and not bother with pre-evolutions in your box organization?

Also, to whoever had a box for Pokemon gotten in trades -- that is now my new box 18, just to make sure I never release them/trade them away by accident.

Sohashi

Box1- box??? Platinum(or whatever game im playing)

Box ???-??? EFR- emerald fire red ruby- Past pokemon(pal park)

Legendaries- usually 1 box (almost full :) )

Babies/Eggs- usually 1-3 boxes

Starters- starters around 1 box(not including babies)

Best- awsome or my strongest pokemon(sometimes includes starters)
Unkown- for all unkown(only have one on platinum:p)

rocko

hihowru
Regular pokemon:Box 1-3
shiny pokemon:box 4-5
events:box 6
ev'd and old teams: 7
legendaries:8

AzureWatcher

Glacier Hugger
Boxes 1 - 2 -- Random pokes that I forget to sort out. But, they all have berries to make up for my absent mindedness.
Boxes 3-4 -- Ice then Water, respectively.
Box 5 -- Filled up with eggs.
Box6 -- Bebehs
Box 7 -- 9 Pokemon I need to come up with ingenious names for.
Box 8 -- My garden for Forest / Grass / Bug types.

Rest are empty!

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I will probably sort out my boxes by national dex order once i beat the elite 4 and start some serious breeding. I just restarted my platinum yesterday.

JQ2ujrx

Burned By Passion
environment i.e mountain, river, desert, forest etc. Seperate box for unowns and seperate box for legendaries

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
Well right now I currently don't have a single pokemon in my PC. But I won't set up my boxes until after the Elite Four

i organize some by type. first unknown, then ground, water, dragon, grass, rock, fire, ice, normal, dark, ghost, bug, party pokemon, legendarys, steel, psychic, fighting, japanesse dittos, and synchronzers

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
environment i.e mountain, river, desert, forest etc. Seperate box for unowns and seperate box for legendaries

I have never thought to catergorize by environment or location. I guess that way it helps when you change backgrounds.