• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you Picture the Paul and Barry interaction?

ash101

Barry:hey paul
Paul:who are you
Barry: im your biggist can we have a battle
Paul:whatever
-Paul's pokemon crush Barry's
Paul:hm your perthetic
Barry: omg he said his catchfrase yay!

victreebel007

Barry is just a fan, they haven't even met. At least I don't think they have. Paul would acknowledge him but think of him like he thinks of Ash.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
basically Paul would treat him the same way he treats Ash, and his average "hmmph" catchphrase. The the 2 of them duke it out in the SL

ful on 6 on 6, coming down to Empoleon and Torterra, Paul woops him and Barry says "Ash it's up to you now, beat Paul or I'm Fining You!"

pokefan16

actually this what i've been waiting for the Paul meet Barry scene.. I hope there will be one but probably in the league..

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I also picture Paul hating Barry, but if he finds out that his father is Palmer, may hold a bit of respect. But here's the interaction I see:

Barry: Oh my gosh, it's Paul!
Paul: Right.
Barry: I'm you're biggest fan! Can we please battle?!
Paul: ...
One crushing defeat later...
Paul: You're paaaathetic. You don't deserve to be a trainer. You're weaker than that Ash kid.
Barry: I love you Paul!

:D

Paul and Barry interaction, sounds delicious. :3

But seriously, Paul would probably think Barry is as weak as Ash, but Barry would still like him.

EDIT: "ColdcoffeeShipper - Paul & Barry" Yummy, there's a Paul x Barry Shipping!

Last edited:

Dracomaster16

Storm Trainer
Barry: OMG, Paul!
Paul:WTF
Barry: IM, YOUR, #1, FAN!!! (pant pant)
Paul: Hmmf..., Let's see how 'worthy' you are with a battle
Barry sends out his Empoleon, Paul sends out Honchkrow and OHKOs Empoleon
Paul: You're PAAAAATHEEETIC
Barry thinks: Oh ****. and slowly scoots backwards
Paul: I have no time for you, you're weaker than that ash kid. (calls madhouse) Hello, yes there's a stalker behind me who just happened to show up.
Madhouse operator: We're on our way
Barry: Wow, even when you sendme to a madhouse you're cool
Paul senses Barry's gay feelings
Paul:Kid, just go away
Barry:c'mon atleast an autograph
Paul beats up barry and in the japanese version, writes his autograph in blood
Madhouse takes barry
Barry: CAAAAAL MEEEEE!

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
Paul will find Barry weak & then call him pathetic
& then Barry will challenge him to a battle, lose, then cry & give up being a Pokemon Trainer :p

Shadow XD001

Here's what I think:
Barry: *walks around and spots Paul and walks toward him*
Paul: Yes?
Barry: OH MY GOD!!!!! Paul! I'm you biggest fan!!!!
Paul: Whatever.
Barry: Please battle me! PLZ!
Paul: Okay.
---
After the battle....
Paul: You are Weak, just like Ash!
Barry: You rock man! Can I have your autograph?
Paul: No.
Bary: Please
Barry: Please
(and it goes on and on)

Typhlosion Trainer

Fire Trainer
Paul will probably challenge Barry to a battle, like he did with Ash when they first met, but Barry will get his butt whupped and Paul will talk him down worse than he does to Ash despite Barry admiring him.