1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Falconx03, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falconx03

Falconx03 Legendary

Out of all the people who download events on their Pokemon games, everyone does something with the Pokemon. Since the Mewtwo event started today, just curious as to what everyone will be doing with theirs. Are you going to keep resetting for a good nature or IV's and whatnot to use for competitive battling or are you going to just deposit him the box to sit for all eternity(or at least until something happens to the cartridge)?

As for me, I have one copy of each Black and White so I am trying to get a Modest one to use for a powerhouse in case I ever plan to get one to level 100. The other Mewtwo I will probably find someone looking for a specific natured one and just try and get the nature for it and trade them.

2. Segmaster

Segmaster Advanced Collector

I am SR-ing for a good Timid one right now- I'm not overly concerned with IVs. I usually reset for good natured events, simply because I won't get another opportunity to do so later on, and I will likely end up either using it on an Ubers team or trading it.

3. Katipunero

Katipunero Eye in the Sky

I dont really like using legendaries so I'm just gonna dump it in the PC.

4. King91

King91 I'm all fired up!

Just got mine now, I never use legendary pokemon though, just collect them in a box, so I'm not worried about natures/IV's.

5. WaffleCopter

WaffleCopter <-- Kamehameha!!!

i started a new game, and got to the point where i could do mystery gift.... i have 2 badges and im by the daycare, with a level 16 tepic and 16 pansage, and a level 70 mewtwo... LOL

6. G50

G50 No longer posting

I plan to use it to help level up my other Pokemon after I level the Mewtwo up to 100. Other than that I may just put it in the PC during certain times.

7. GoldenGengar

GoldenGengar Gengar Forever <3

Probably Soft Reset for a good nature and use him competitively.

8. floatzel98

floatzel98 → s o a r i n g

Show off to my friends. I probably won't use it much if it don't get a good nature though. It'll just sit in the PC.

9. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I got a Modest Natured Mewtwo when I did the event on my Japanese Black several months ago, so I might EV train it some time (even though I won't really have any use for it).

I just downloaded the Mewtwo on my White today, but I haven't picked it up yet from the Pokemon Centre. I probably won't try to get a decent Nature or IVs or anything on this one, so I will just sit in my box forever.

10. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

Even though i let most of my legends sit in the box, i guess i will train him to level 100 because i do feel bad for just dumping them in the pc D:

11. PrismaticPrincessAnna

PrismaticPrincessAnna I'll do my Lilliest

Nothing. Its just sitting on my PC boxes XD nya~

12. 2rsa

2rsa Shiny Hunter

I'm not planning to use ay of my events.

13. NoToRiousBrawL

NoToRiousBrawL Stones of Baked Clay

Collecting purposes leveling up a couple of 'em or may be more and have fun :/ I never had brought a Pokemon and rotting it in my PC :/ ..

14. donphant

donphant Well-Known Member

probably going to be a box warmer as i don't know how to use it in my current team

15. donphant

donphant Well-Known Member

probably going to be a box warmer as i don't know how to use it in my current team

16. Concordia

Concordia The Dreamwalker

^^ I'm currently resetting to get good IVs in SpAtk and Speed only but having a nice nature to boot would be nice. I don't competitive battle but I'd like a high powered powerhouse on my team to use for battling around the game

17. DrasticPhase

DrasticPhase Half ded

SRing for Timid and good IVs, then use it on ubers team
    But first, I have other pokemon to do :p

18. Bunface

Bunface Jewel Runner

Pretty much this.

19. Train it to be "The True Ultimate Pokemon."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.