1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Falconx03, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cool Boy

Cool Boy Be fearless

The timid nature is the best right?

2. Too Funk to Druck

Too Funk to Druck I am America

Yes it is.

3. ManhattanTheStarr

ManhattanTheStarr Well-Known Member

Never having access to events, I decided to download the Mewtwo. The thing is, I never use legends, so now it's rotting away in my PC box. I only downloaded it just for the sake of owning an event Pokémon, really. :B

4. dildadonz

dildadonz Well-Known Member

The special move is pretty useless, thunderbolt is way better. I guess it will just keep it in the PC,and so I will add it to my event box just to take up space.

5. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

I might bother resetting for an okay nature in the off-chance I will actually use it for battles but most likely it will be boxed.

6. Psynergy

Psynergy Strong Winds Staff Member Super Mod

^ This is my case too. I'll try for a good nature, but it likely won't get use since I already have a well-trained one.

7. Shale

Shale gtfo

Psycho Break-Calm Minding Mewtwo with Flamethrower and Aura Sphere demolishes Ubers.

8. DarkSnivy

DarkSnivy Well-Known Member

Mine will probably sit in my box until I get around to training it. Or maybe it will stay there forever...

9. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

Meh, I won't even get it from the postie until I need it out the way. I'll try to get a decent Nature, but I've already got a fully trained Mewtwo and Electroball is nothing special.

10. VainAttempts

VainAttempts Marsh Trainer

But with Timid nature, Mewtwo outspeeds a lot of things in Ubers. Electroball would work pretty good on it.

11. Larry

Larry Well-Known Member

Mine is just going to sit in my box forever.

12. yuzke

yuzke Well-Known Member

i got a hasty nature mewto!

13. Sound

Sound Well-Known Member

Wish I knew you could reset for a good nature. I thought whatever you got, you were stuck with. Since I got an SpA reducing nature, guess mines going to rot away in the PC. If we ever get that V-create Raquaza, I guess I know for next time.

14. Silverwynde

Silverwynde My Sweet Guardian

I'll probably just reset to get a good Nature. I have no idea whether or not I'll actually use it in battle, though.

15. Sprat93

Sprat93 Active Member

Im not gunna use mine

16. Kindrindra

Kindrindra 大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Like a lot of other people, Soft Reset for a good nature.

However, I actually have a local tourney coming up for Ubers. Huh.

17. RNG_Reporter

RNG_Reporter Well-Known Member

I just got Pokemon Black..

Mystery Gift Mewtwo ftw.

Went to the first town.. saved in front of the delivery man.. going to soft reset for Modest/Timid nature.

Then my team will be

Oshawott Lvl 5
    Mewtwo Lvl 70

LOL

18. Atratus

Atratus Antimatter Trainer

Stash in the box and forget of its existence.

19. -Unicorno-

-Unicorno- Think Magical!

He will have is own adventure in my pc box.

20. SuperEpicRock

SuperEpicRock Well-Known Member

Maybe this thread should be re-named "Who is not going to box their Mewtwo?", because that's my plan, as well. SR for timid/modest and PC stash. (They really need to make an ubers Battle subway or something).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.