• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
The timid nature is the best right?

ManhattanTheStarr

Never having access to events, I decided to download the Mewtwo. The thing is, I never use legends, so now it's rotting away in my PC box. I only downloaded it just for the sake of owning an event Pokémon, really. :B

dildadonz

The special move is pretty useless, thunderbolt is way better. I guess it will just keep it in the PC,and so I will add it to my event box just to take up space.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I might bother resetting for an okay nature in the off-chance I will actually use it for battles but most likely it will be boxed.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
^ This is my case too. I'll try for a good nature, but it likely won't get use since I already have a well-trained one.

VainAttempts

Marsh Trainer
Meh, I won't even get it from the postie until I need it out the way. I'll try to get a decent Nature, but I've already got a fully trained Mewtwo and Electroball is nothing special.
But with Timid nature, Mewtwo outspeeds a lot of things in Ubers. Electroball would work pretty good on it.

Sound

Wish I knew you could reset for a good nature. I thought whatever you got, you were stuck with. Since I got an SpA reducing nature, guess mines going to rot away in the PC. If we ever get that V-create Raquaza, I guess I know for next time.

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
I'll probably just reset to get a good Nature. I have no idea whether or not I'll actually use it in battle, though.

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Like a lot of other people, Soft Reset for a good nature.

However, I actually have a local tourney coming up for Ubers. Huh.

RNG_Reporter

I just got Pokemon Black..

Mystery Gift Mewtwo ftw.

Went to the first town.. saved in front of the delivery man.. going to soft reset for Modest/Timid nature.

Then my team will be

Oshawott Lvl 5
Mewtwo Lvl 70

LOL

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
He will have is own adventure in my pc box.

SuperEpicRock

Maybe this thread should be re-named "Who is not going to box their Mewtwo?", because that's my plan, as well. SR for timid/modest and PC stash. (They really need to make an ubers Battle subway or something).

Status
Not open for further replies.