1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Falconx03, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snigeln

Snigeln [AE]Breeder

Seeing as I already have a lvl 100 mewtwo, I´ll probably box it away or try to trade it away.

2. ThunderPuncher

ThunderPuncher Electrifying!

I don't plan on using it at all.

It's just sitting in my PC next to my other Events.

3. Ice Mirage

Ice Mirage Pokephile

i will have it make sandwiches o3o

4. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

True, but Electroball's power depends on how much faster you are then the opponent. In order to reach the same power of greater then Thunder (which in Kyogre land is basically risk free), you need to be against a pokemon with a speed stat of 132, assuming mewtwo is as fast as it can be. With a neutral nature, perfect IVs and no speed investment, that adds up to a base stat of 48.

Tangrowth, Aggron and UNOWN are fast enough to reduce Electroball in power to below Thunder. If your opponent has a +speed nature and max EVs there are only 5 pokemon that can't reach 132 speed.

Unless you're up against a trick room team, in some metagame where kyogre is banned but mewtwo and groudon aren't or you obsessively paralyze everything, thunder is better almost every time.

5. pokeguy56

pokeguy56 Pokemon Trainer N

Just keep it for my event collection

6. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Well-Known Member

Since I don't use legendaries (unless I'm having an "all Legendary" battle with my friends), Mewtwo, along with countless other Pokémon will rot in the PC.

7. t00lb0x31

t00lb0x31 < AzurePride (White)

Since I'll have two of them, I plan on having one with a timid nature and the other with modest and then will proceed to EV train them. After they're fully trained, I'll just have them boxed, maybe for future use in "Gray", perhaps.

8. Citizen of Cerulean Cave

Citizen of Cerulean Cave God of the Mind

As you can probably tell, I am quite fond of Mewtwo. I wish I could get more than two...
    But I'll probably use mine in Gray or the RSE remakes.

9. Akwakwak

Akwakwak I'm hungry

He will be my best bro, like clooney and pitt, except I am not good looking, and he isn't real.

10. Lineaire

Lineaire Well-Known Member

Box it but maybe if I'm bored I'll PvP with it. XD Maybe sweep some ingame battles with him on battle subway and such.

11. diskyerrorz

diskyerrorz Deviant Trainer

I shall use mine for GOOD. Will use it to help train weak Pokemon.
    You know, give the wee one an Exp. Share and knock out wild ones for a bit.

12. Dragrath

Dragrath Dragon Onslaught

this is win lol
    (also get arceus for some real fun :) ) *note Arceus will even have your trainer ID so it shouldn't disobey you!!(Mewtwo+Arceus+Victini=win)

as for me I'm hoping the proclaimed end date is the actual end date so I can get it during spring break...(College campus WiFi not compatible with Nintendo products) :(

It makes me sad when people leave Pokemon to box rot I'm the kind of player who takes them out at least once and a while...(if they were bad (and replaceable)they would be released...)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  13. Adeku

Adeku Formerly Torterra14

I'm not using mine... keeping it as a souvenir in my box.

14. ThunderPuncher

ThunderPuncher Electrifying!

Too bad you can't use him in Battle Subway.

15. Lineaire

Lineaire Well-Known Member

Oh well. I should look up what other pokemon are banned from there while I'm at it.

16. AmazonKiller

AmazonKiller New Member

I don't care about the EV's on it, Mewtwo is resting comfortably in my legends box and will likely stay there. I did play with it for a little bit to test the Psystrike but i dislike using legendary Pokemon so its staying in the box.

17. cantab

cantab Well-Known Member

I'm not even sure I'm going to bother. Electro Ball is of dubious utility, and I can get all the Mewtwos I want from LeafGreen or SoulSilver, so given WiFi is a pain for me I might just miss it.

18. Spacial

Spacial procrastination

that mewtwo will live its life in a box next to a victini

19. deoxysdude94

deoxysdude94 I'm gonna miss my boi Deoxys...

He sits in my PC for all eternity! Until someone has a good offer.

20. Kaleta

Kaleta From The Hood

Keeping it in my PC box, along with other events and countless amount of pokemon, as a souvenir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.