1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation V Discussion' started by Falconx03, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nibbles4Ever

Nibbles4Ever 1 more day ^^

I justb remembered to get my mewtwo. I'm not going to use it since it's legenmdary and I never use legendaries except for reshiram and zekrom.

2. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Saving it in my PC. Same with Victini. Both are too overpowered for early in the game.

3. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Sitting in my pc, next to Arceus and the recent Victini events...

4. Vandslaux

Vandslaux Well-Known Member

Sit in my PC, probably. Though I RNGed it, as well as Victini.

5. ThePKRSdealer

ThePKRSdealer Professional noob

Probably going to shove it in my PC box because i got it with a serious nature. I know i could have SRd for a Modest or something, but at the time unfortunately i didn't care too much. I was just accepted into a competitive clan AFTER getting it:/ but oh wells

6. RivalsByNature

RivalsByNature Lalala Not Listening

I am going to make a big deal of getting and then permanently box it because deep down, I don't care at all.

7. MSK

MSK Well-Known Member

The event has finished early!! I know some places said it would finish on the 26th but on the official Pokemon.com website it said 6th March, however I just tried to download one this morning and it says no mystery gifts to be found :(
    Gutted I only managed to download 14 lol wanted a lot more. All RNG'd although only found a flawless Timid seed for the last 3 I got.

8. battle171

battle171 New Gen, Go!

Gonna keep mine UT, and train it off for other events in the near future, probably Keldeo or Meloetta. I already have quite a few Mewtwos from resetting my Firered a bunch of times, don't need another Mewtwo that has a fairly pointless move.

9. meismadatyou

meismadatyou Johto League Master

Already traded for Female Zorua(;

10. Dr. Leggs

Dr. Leggs Astral Cowboy

I'll get a decent nature on him and then probably train him up to Level 100 at some point.

11. Dragrath

Dragrath Dragon Onslaught

COuldn't get one becuse nintendo was mean and ended the event before I could go to an area compatible w/ their crappy Wifi signals :( (cuse my college campas internet :( )

12. NettFox

NettFox Well-Known Member

I know what you mean, lost my chance as well, it shows that I should've done it the moment it came on. It could also be a mistake by Nintendo if we're lucky. If it is then it should be adressed with someone from nintendo or something.

Update:
    Ahhh... Forget what I said earlier, just had the ball dropped on me from here. http://www.pokemon.com/us/ex/mewtwo/get-mewtwo

Maybe they'll be kind enough to redistribute at Gamestop or on the wifi again sometime soon.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  13. PokemasterAustin

PokemasterAustin Friendly Trainer

I don't use legendaries so I just got the event and put him in my box. I only collect legendaries.

14. sunsurfsandilove

sunsurfsandilove New Member

I need a mewtwo I was traveling without my ds during th event! Anyone here looking to trade?? Thanks.

15. magikrap

magikrap Typhlosion Trainer

Take over the world.

16. Icy Meteor

Icy Meteor Boundary Pokémon

I plan on using him in the musicals, there's something about a Mewtwo in a top hat with a cane that appeals to me.

17. AquaRegisteel

AquaRegisteel Face Oblivion

I was going to RNG him, but I saved accidentally after I checked it's IVs...

18. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

well really haven't thought about it i may rng him to give him goods stats...it will help me practice standing rnging...it will be fun :)

19. Thewindlord

Thewindlord Well-Known Member

I already had one from SS, and i guess im ganna give my old one away and EV my new one.

20. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Muppet of a man

I'm probably not gonna use him too much. You can't use him on random matchup, which is pretty much what I do on the game now. Plus, I don't wanna use a legendary. I used him against the pokemon league right after I got him. I didn't know he'd gain EXP like a traded pokemon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.