• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconx03

Legendary
Out of all the people who download events on their Pokemon games, everyone does something with the Pokemon. Since the Mewtwo event started today, just curious as to what everyone will be doing with theirs. Are you going to keep resetting for a good nature or IV's and whatnot to use for competitive battling or are you going to just deposit him the box to sit for all eternity(or at least until something happens to the cartridge)?

As for me, I have one copy of each Black and White so I am trying to get a Modest one to use for a powerhouse in case I ever plan to get one to level 100. The other Mewtwo I will probably find someone looking for a specific natured one and just try and get the nature for it and trade them.

Segmaster

Advanced Collector
I am SR-ing for a good Timid one right now- I'm not overly concerned with IVs. I usually reset for good natured events, simply because I won't get another opportunity to do so later on, and I will likely end up either using it on an Ubers team or trading it.

King91

I'm all fired up!
Just got mine now, I never use legendary pokemon though, just collect them in a box, so I'm not worried about natures/IV's.

WaffleCopter

<-- Kamehameha!!!
i started a new game, and got to the point where i could do mystery gift.... i have 2 badges and im by the daycare, with a level 16 tepic and 16 pansage, and a level 70 mewtwo... LOL

G50

No longer posting
I plan to use it to help level up my other Pokemon after I level the Mewtwo up to 100. Other than that I may just put it in the PC during certain times.

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
Show off to my friends. I probably won't use it much if it don't get a good nature though. It'll just sit in the PC.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I got a Modest Natured Mewtwo when I did the event on my Japanese Black several months ago, so I might EV train it some time (even though I won't really have any use for it).

I just downloaded the Mewtwo on my White today, but I haven't picked it up yet from the Pokemon Centre. I probably won't try to get a decent Nature or IVs or anything on this one, so I will just sit in my box forever.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Even though i let most of my legends sit in the box, i guess i will train him to level 100 because i do feel bad for just dumping them in the pc D:

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Collecting purposes leveling up a couple of 'em or may be more and have fun :/ I never had brought a Pokemon and rotting it in my PC :/ ..

Concordia

The Dreamwalker
^^ I'm currently resetting to get good IVs in SpAtk and Speed only but having a nice nature to boot would be nice. I don't competitive battle but I'd like a high powered powerhouse on my team to use for battling around the game

Status
Not open for further replies.