• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
I'll keep it in my box, but take it out once in a while to kick somebody's butt in a casual battle when I am bored.

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
RNG'd it to be flawless and modest.
EV'd trained it in Sp. Atk. and Speed.
Now leveling to lvl. 100 so I can store it away till the day Gamefreak/Nintendo has a doubles competition that allows legendaries.

RedAce♠

Ace Trainer
Battle Purposes

I have the Mewtwo event and I got him as a Timd nature. I already have a Mewtwo with a Modest Nature from the Heartgold game. So I figured since he has electro ball in his set, I want to abuse it as badly as possible :D

Mewtwo's speed stat is already high, so you get the idea ^^

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
unfortunately i didn't know you could soft-reset for mystery gifts. but whatever, electro ball isn't even that great on mewtwo, and i already have a modest and almost flawless mewtwo from heartgold >:D

wildbiscuit

One Tough Cookie
It's probably just going to sit it the box and play with my other legendaries I don't use.

saishuu

I'm gonna EV train it and then leave it in my box, along with my other legendaries.

Last edited:

Omnituens

So you can SR after getting the picking up the mewtwo from the delivery guy if you are not happy with the mewtwo?

I might have to look into RNGing a bit more then...

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
I will use my Mewtwo as a gimmick. Electro Ball is a useful move, becoming stronger than Thunder with the proper speed (backed up by Choice Scarf). However, there are plenty of Pokemon in Ubers that can switch in that are immune to the move, so like I said.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
I plan to at least get both of mine with good natures, before tossing the pair under the rows of Pokémon I still need to EV train beforehand.

And once they're finally on the list, I'll decide I need a shiny Zorua and Masuda method for one.
I need other language daddy, which will take me an hour.
Then the months for the Zorua.

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
On white it will sit in box until I complete the main storyline, because it ruins the fun of the story then I will use it to kill everything good and join team plasma.
On black I will use on my In game team along with my samurott and arceus, beat my friend (massivest rival) and on the elite four for YouTube clips.
I will also use it to help train my competitive team.

Lubu195

Pokemon Collector
RNG'd it to be flawless and modest.
EV'd trained it in Sp. Atk. and Speed.
Now leveling to lvl. 100 so I can store it away till the day Gamefreak/Nintendo has a doubles competition that allows legendaries.

I didn't know u can RNG for events must be something special i dont know about

Silvershark

HAWLUCHA!!!
I didn't know u can RNG for events must be something special i dont know about

I don't know much about RNGing myself (this Mewtwo was only my second successful RNG, the first being my Movie Victini earlier that day), but apparently wondercard events like this are one of the easier things to RNG.

Last edited:

ebevan91

I might use it as trade bait once I capture Mewtwo in HeartGold.

i don't play competitively but either way i like my pokes to have good natures and iv's -you never know when you will be force to fight for your life....-

i got a Timid Mewtwo with 24 ivs in Sp Att and 23 in Spd, now all i need is to finish my game since its a new file and train him

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
already have a lv100 mewtwo :p might just rng it and level it up later. then i will have two!

Status
Not open for further replies.