• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconx03

Legendary
This thread is actually doing very well. I didn't expect it to gain a second page let alone four.

After I grab the two Mewtwo from the delivery guys in Black and White I will own three Mewtwo total. Also, once I complete my HeartGold file again, I will have a fourth only this Mewtwo will remain on my HG.

R_N

I wasn't planning to do anything with it, like how I did nothing with the special Arceus...but I decided to go on a evolving spree so I took 5 of the evolvees and Mewtwo to the Nimbasa domes for some leveling. Slowly and steadily he's at 81 now. Very nice type coverage + nice stats. Still goes through hyper potions but hey.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
PRNG manipulate it and shove it in the Box forever.

I can't let it lose that new event smell.

Nebbio

NINJA!
I plan to use it as a bargaining tool in the future to get other Pokemon coughKeldeocough....

RNG_Reporter

I'm so glad I got my WIFI working again to get Mewtwo.. [Mamoswine and Arceus also]

Haven't grabbed him from the delivery man yet.. but saved right infront of him.

Don't plan on battling with it.. but he will be my prized possession.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
i rarely use the event pokemon. i plan to SR for a jolly/adamant one & a modest/timid one like i did for arceus & then let them rot in the PC. i already have a few mewtwos in 3rd & 4th gen that are actually useful...

I'll get one with a favorable nature, then EV train it, and finish by putting it in Lv. 100. Then I'll add it to the rest of my collection.

Boxing it, as I already have a Pokegen-manufactured Mewtwo that I will eventually get to work on as part of Project DBP.

Kylesico912X

Nothing until I catch one in Heartgold. Then I would probably use it for barganing.

Torpoleon

Let it rot away in my box called " DW & Events". Yeah, I don't plan on using Mewtwo for anything.

redcharzard

Semi-competitive
Ev train it for s.atk and speed but add some to s.def to boost it above the def so it can counter Porygon2. With some speed investment I can reach 343 which outspeeds Liepard (any higher and it doesn't pass anything note worthy.) It's s.atk well reach 420+.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

just got mine earlier, but I don't really care about mewtwo, i kept it in my box.

Neoman8

Hello world. I was walking down marvolus bridge with mewtwo and all of a sudden i saw to mysterious people and I talked to the man closest and the girl next to him disappered

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Well I have already used my own Japanese one , and I think I'm going to use mine pretty soon ,plus what's the point of getting an event! It goes without sayin that for the sake of catching 'em all ... I'm always open when it comes to events

Brettd66

Hello world. I was walking down marvolus bridge with mewtwo and all of a sudden i saw to mysterious people and I talked to the man closest and the girl next to him disappered

I believe that is the abra girl that disappears in a lot of games. You don't need mewtwo with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.