• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you plan to use your Mewtwo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I justb remembered to get my mewtwo. I'm not going to use it since it's legenmdary and I never use legendaries except for reshiram and zekrom.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Saving it in my PC. Same with Victini. Both are too overpowered for early in the game.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Sitting in my pc, next to Arceus and the recent Victini events...

Vandslaux

Sit in my PC, probably. Though I RNGed it, as well as Victini.

ThePKRSdealer

Professional noob
Probably going to shove it in my PC box because i got it with a serious nature. I know i could have SRd for a Modest or something, but at the time unfortunately i didn't care too much. I was just accepted into a competitive clan AFTER getting it:/ but oh wells

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I am going to make a big deal of getting and then permanently box it because deep down, I don't care at all.

MSK

The event has finished early!! I know some places said it would finish on the 26th but on the official Pokemon.com website it said 6th March, however I just tried to download one this morning and it says no mystery gifts to be found :(
Gutted I only managed to download 14 lol wanted a lot more. All RNG'd although only found a flawless Timid seed for the last 3 I got.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Gonna keep mine UT, and train it off for other events in the near future, probably Keldeo or Meloetta. I already have quite a few Mewtwos from resetting my Firered a bunch of times, don't need another Mewtwo that has a fairly pointless move.

meismadatyou

Johto League Master
Already traded for Female Zorua(;

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
I'll get a decent nature on him and then probably train him up to Level 100 at some point.

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
COuldn't get one becuse nintendo was mean and ended the event before I could go to an area compatible w/ their crappy Wifi signals :( (cuse my college campas internet :( )

NettFox

COuldn't get one becuse nintendo was mean and ended the event before I could go to an area compatible w/ their crappy Wifi signals :( (cuse my college campas internet :( )

I know what you mean, lost my chance as well, it shows that I should've done it the moment it came on. It could also be a mistake by Nintendo if we're lucky. If it is then it should be adressed with someone from nintendo or something.

Update:
Ahhh... Forget what I said earlier, just had the ball dropped on me from here. http://www.pokemon.com/us/ex/mewtwo/get-mewtwo

Maybe they'll be kind enough to redistribute at Gamestop or on the wifi again sometime soon.

Last edited:

Icy Meteor

Boundary Pokémon
I plan on using him in the musicals, there's something about a Mewtwo in a top hat with a cane that appeals to me.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I was going to RNG him, but I saved accidentally after I checked it's IVs...

Thewindlord

I already had one from SS, and i guess im ganna give my old one away and EV my new one.

Prison Mike

Muppet of a man
I'm probably not gonna use him too much. You can't use him on random matchup, which is pretty much what I do on the game now. Plus, I don't wanna use a legendary. I used him against the pokemon league right after I got him. I didn't know he'd gain EXP like a traded pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.