• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how do you rationalize the existance of pokemon that there are only one of in game?

kaji_kun

To elaborate i mean the ones that can only be gotten in trades or by wining them not legendary pokemon.

I mean seriously. like mr.mime, farfetch'd, and lickitung or hitmonlee and chan in the first generation games.

... sure u can find most of them in jhoto but that reagion doesnt exist at the time... so what i wanna know is where'd they get them and if there a type of pokemon why doesnt any other ones live any where in the whole world of pokemon except that one in that pokeball ? ...

Aviano

I dropped my balls
The character you play just is very unlucky and never encouters them.

kaji_kun

cuz they're all hiding and plotting revenge against the trainers, and the one that gets caught is a spy for them..

*runs into secret base and cowers under a blanket in the corner.*

"cant sleep mr. mimes will eat me."

Mr. Mime

Stop Copying Me!
Someone say my name? *looks side to side shiftily*

Yeah, you've got to be pretty lucky to get these anyway, but they must've realised there's got to be more of them. Hence why we can find Farfetch'd in the wild in Yellow.

halloweenghost

I always figured they were really rare pokemon..or at the time.. they came from somewere else. Like for me,. Togepi's are from Sinnoh Region. (Even though it is a second gen).since it's the only region you can actually catch them.

kaji_kun

I always figured they were really rare pokemon..or at the time.. they came from somewere else. Like for me,. Togepi's are from Sinnoh Region. (Even though it is a second gen).since it's the only region you can actually catch them.

guess that neans we will be able to catch wild tyroges in the next gen

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
^Maybe maybe not, just like Chansey in DP game.

Excalibur

Psi Core Commander
I think they're just really rare in that particular region. They are catchable in the wild in other ones.