1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you resist the urge to reply...?

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Ted Toss64, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Ted Toss64

Ted Toss64 Guest

I know it sounds really dumb but I cannot stop replying to spammers and **** heads. All the forums/sites I frequent have rules against it now but I still do it anyway. Anyone have advice ot help me with that?

2. The Benmeister

The Benmeister Master of Magnet

Either think about how they are wasting their life...or, if you can't stop replying, at least make the reply a clever/humorous one.

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Guest

OK, seriously. You REALLY needed to ask this? Maybe people "resist the urge" because they don't care. Whoamg idea :eek:!

4. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

Personally, I murder people.

Learn some self control ;/ You don't have to play daddy to all the naughty kids on the internet, so don't. Omg, idealistics of not being a moron. :0!

-Josh

Last edited: Jan 23, 2006
  5. RaZoR LeAf

RaZoR LeAf Night Terror

Just think "if I keep replying to spammers, i'm going to be banned, since I myself am spamming".

6. Phreack

Phreack ph334r me!...Please?

If you think you just HAVE to do something then use the report button! It's there for something isn't it? :p