• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you sort your boxes?

mankeyonmyback

Lass (I'm a GIRL)
I always find this really annoying. I have so many pokemon scattered around. And I considered sorting them in the order of their national dex numbers, but that would take so much work. Atm I have a 'trade' box, a couple 'kanto' boxes, a couple 'unova' boxes, and everything else is just a mess...

How do you handle all 24 boxes?

BlueNinja2

Cool Guy
well i usually sort them by type. ex:waters in the beach, grass/bug types in the forest. Takes some time, but makes them way easier to find

gamer_legend

Very I've come into the habbit of making a box specially for all my legendaries and try to mirror it perfectly. E.G: Ho-Oh far left, Lugia far right and their legendary trio directly below them one by one. Honestly it's not for organisation I just think it looks awesome.

About a half of my boxes are for organize Flawless 'mons. The other half is to hold Events and the last 2 holds some old 'mon I got from GBA.

Larry

Mine are completely random although I do have a box or 2 for my EV'd Pokemon. I once tried to numerically sort them in Diamond but it was way too time consuming.

Sunset Shine

In the Night Sky
I don't. End of story.

All my previous attempts have horribly failed, so now I just mark them with the little marker things to sort them.

Squirtodile

Legendary Hunter
Starters, Legendaries, and random.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
I keep mine simple. MainPoke for all the Pokemon I use for Battles, RarePoke for all the Legendaries and Shinies, and Others for HM slaves and Dream world avatar Pokemon.

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
OU, UU, RU, NU, LC, Uber, Others, DW Female & HM Slaves

Summer of the Vulpix

Go with the Flow
I sort mine by type, legendaries, and starters. but thats just in my heartgold, white doesn't have enough boxs to sort very well. :/

ebevan91

All of my legendaries are in one box, plus a few in another box (I have all legendaries).

Other than that, I really don't sort them. It's way too much work. I do try to fill out the first empty slots I see though.