• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you think lucario will be developed

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Mega Lucario
Beat Bea
=done
Heck it wouldnt surprise me if we got the Bea battle a few weeks after Lucario masters Mega Evolution
I’d prefer if it was like this so the battle doesn’t end with the same two Pokémon yet again.
Sirfetch’d vs Hawlucha
Mega Lucario vs Grapploct
GMax Gengar vs GMax Machamp

D

Deleted member 384931

I’d prefer if it was like this so the battle doesn’t end with the same two Pokémon yet again.
Sirfetch’d vs Hawlucha
Mega Lucario against Grapploct doesnt make sense to me. It drawed with it as a Riolu already.

Ignition

Mega Lucario against Grapploct doesnt make sense to me. It drawed with it as a Riolu already.
I can totally see both of them wanting a final match to see who wins as I know a lot of times people aren’t satisfied with ties as there’s no definitive winner. Loss ~> Tie ~> Win is a pretty fair way of showing its growth.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Sirfetch’d vs Hawlucha
Unfortunately, the writers really like to sell the idea that the last battles must be against two rival Pokemon, which is why Gladion got done dirty when the anime awkwardly made Silvally second fiddle to Edgecanroc (surely to sell the idea Gladion looked too edgy to them)...and then third fiddle to Edgeark.

So expect Bea to force G-Max Machamp into second fiddle territory over her normal-looking Grapploct.

Ignition

Unfortunately, the writers really like to sell the idea that the last battles must be against two rival Pokemon, which is why Gladion got done dirty when the anime awkwardly made Silvally second fiddle to Edgecanroc (surely to sell the idea Gladion looked too edgy to them)...and then third fiddle to Edgeark.

So expect Bea to force G-Max Machamp into second fiddle territory over her normal-looking Grapploct.
I hope not. At least the two Lycanroc had a relationship/dynamic before their final match (I still do hate it though). You can barely call these two rivals.

D

Deleted member 384931

I hope not. At least the two Lycanroc had a relationship/dynamic before their final match (I still do hate it though). You can barely call these two rivals.
That would suck, they dont have a personal connection

SatoSereFan224888

Nah that position already exist and its pikachu
But I saw the Game Theory video saying Pikachu is actually kind of weak. I think there are at least 5 other Pokemon Ash has had that are much stronger than Pikachu.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
No! It’s from MatPat.

Serena has nothing to do with this.

Who cares about him these days?

It's a freaking Pikachu. It has beaten a Regice, tied to a Latios, beaten both Metagross and a Tyranitar in a single battle and beaten Tapu Koko. Yes, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape and Greninja are all quite strong (Krookodile, Lycanroc and Melmetal are also up there) and some have even defeated legendary pokémon. The twist is that those are all pokémon you can expect to be beating legendaries and such as they're fully evolved and have great offensive stats. But Pikachu is something everybody can get in Viridian Forest. As a Pikachu, PEAKachu is an undeniable force.

So 'actually kind of weak' actually translates to 'CLICKBAITTITLE', which is what Youtubers are known to do a lot - and what Ragnarok4 was probably referring to, not Serena per sé.

I guess we got our answer!

Rushed as hell.

He's been a Lucario for a long while now. We know Riolu wanted to achieve Mega Evolution for a long while now. 'Rushed as hell' only if you were keeping your eyes closed from the moment that egg hatchd.. >.>

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
He's been a Lucario for a long while now. We know Riolu wanted to achieve Mega Evolution for a long while now. 'Rushed as hell' only if you were keeping your eyes closed from the moment that egg hatchd.. >.>
As a Riolu, it hogged the spotlight a lot, but after becoming Lucario...

Starting from episode 48, it has only appeared in the background like 3 times for about a minute, got used for a bit for a water race (of course!), was kind of the MVP in Volkner's match (still hadn't done much before then), and now it suddenly gets interested in Mega Evolution and battles Bea right after that without much of an arc or training.

Yeah, that sounds rushed to me. All that time of not doing much for about 40 episodes does not mean it was seen doing a lot, because we simply didn't see enough. We didn't even see it training as regularly as it did as a Riolu, even. It basically became a battle bot without a life.

Jers745

I dont know :p
Wow a pokemon of ash becomes overpowerfull after it evolved can't believed it, can you believe it charizard, infernape, sceptail, greninja and lycanrock?