• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Do You Think Munchlax Will Evolve?

Shinin

Minimalist

AceRay87

All means all, not some.

You are the one who claimed some didn't evolve like that, yet I looked at at site for their evolutions and all involved happyness.

Twilit Dragoon

*omnious thunderstorm*
I think that Munchlax will evolve into Snorlax by Happiness or Evolving at Level 30 or so.

Munchlax --> Snorlax

He's The Daddy!
Well, I'm not actually going to evolve any Munchlax i can get my hands on, LOL, but it could be anything. Level up, trade with whatever, happiness, you name it. -_-

Shinin

Minimalist

Shinin

Minimalist
Yes, when happy and at/beyond these levels...

If it was by happiness at those levels, it would have a heart next to the level number.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
Either by friendship or by simple leveling up. I'm more inclined to think friendship, because I've yet to see a pre-evo introduced after the evo that doesn't evolve by friendship. >_> (Feel free to PM me if you find one. :p)

Shinin

Minimalist

Shinin

Minimalist
Maybe feeding it ten rare candes. Lava Cookies, Moomoo Milk, Berries, all is possible feeding-evos.

There aren't ten rare candies gotten in the game, aside from things like the lottery.

chinzozak

The Wingull Abides
I'm thinking just by leveling up to an unknown level.

Shinin

Minimalist
I found 12 rare candies in leaf green and no-one has played D/P yet, so how can you claim this?

12? I only found about 7. Oh well. Even so, there probably won't be any more than around 12-15, so they wouldn't want you to waste 10 of them just to make a pokemon evolve.

AceRay87

12? I only found about 7. Oh well. Even so, there probably won't be any more than around 12-15, so they wouldn't want you to waste 10 of them just to make a pokemon evolve.

Well I don't use rare candies at all, as you can tell because all the ones I found I still have in my bag and I just looked to see how many I had in there.

As for the babies I was looking at other sites and I they were saying all babies evolve after a certain level and happyness. But, I will have to find enough sources and then present my evidence to the court (you).

Zora

perpetually tired
New game means new features, how do we know the berries wont have that effect on certain pokemon like Munchlax? Although chances are it aint happening, it'll probably involve leftovers somehow considering Leftovers is usually thought about when you think of an item for a Snorlax
EDIT:I got beaten to it

Because they fact numerous weights have been revealed. They standerized weight system would be in vein with it does not mantain that weight.

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
well for the pre-evo evolutions it doesn't HAVE to be a new way. azurill evolves by happiness and whynaut at level. so think first about that.
so my guess is that it'll evolve at level 40 cause they are quite simular to wailmer and wailord.

tails443

search on the spin-of pokedex on the main site it says munchlax evolves at level 40