• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Do You Think Munchlax Will Evolve?

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
^^
and yes spin-off pokedex is very related to rpg-pokedex.
so it's VERY VERY likely that no special stuff is needed.

blindskater

Well it's a new game and anything can happen. Mabey munchlax will have to be at a certent lvl and will have to eat alot. Since it's a new game, new will have new items. Heres my calculations

New Game = New items

New Items = New Food

New Food = Pokemon Snacks

A lot of Poke'Snacks + Munchlax at lvl 45 = Snorlax
________
Shower Wet

Last edited:

hikozaru kid

hikozaru is king
i think you should feed them loads of poke blocks till he wont eat anymore then he evolves at level 35 bad theory but its what i think

Most likely by level. It doesn't mattrer if you could hatch Snorlax instead of Munchlax in 4th Gen. as the climate of Shinou might make Snorlax's breeding patterns change, making them breed smaller versions of themselves.

Shinin

Minimalist
Well I don't use rare candies at all, as you can tell because all the ones I found I still have in my bag and I just looked to see how many I had in there.

As for the babies I was looking at other sites and I they were saying all babies evolve after a certain level and happyness. But, I will have to find enough sources and then present my evidence to the court (you).

If you're so unsure of how they evolve, why don't you test it yourself in the games? And the only babies that evolve with happiness have no level requirements for when they can evolve.

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I just hope it's not trading or happiness. I like the idea of feeding it until it until it gains a lot of weight.

shadowlight

Fraught With Peril
I like the idea of feeding it alot of food
It makes sense for evolving into a Snorlax
I wonder what he will eat though

Noobus Maximus

Biggest. N00b. EVAR.
The most logical thing is to be leveling up. Trading is not a possibility. Why? Because you can always trade a Snorlax from Fr/Lg/etc. My logic over-rules yours.