• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How Do You Think Munchlax Will Evolve?

Phillyboomerangs

Pinsir>Heracross
i say about 30 it should evo. i think you can find them in the wild witch is cool.

WAFFULS

Gold Team Leader
Munchlax would evolve differently.

i say about 30 it should evo. i think you can find them in the wild witch is cool.
This might just be a guess but the spindex dissagrees.The spindex said level 40.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
When you make learn rest?

Feed him 100 of Mays Pink Suprise?

Via Happieness?

T BLAZE

ROCK HARD TRAINER>_<
i say the same way sit in one spot

stu770

Soul Trainer
maybe you have to attach leftovers to him and then trade him and he will evolve to snorlax

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Why do i feel positive that there was another thread like this?

Kingiej

Cascade Trainer
I'm not sure but I think, Munchlax will evolve if it adores you. Love is important and if you give him a lot of food, it will love you a lot :p

I think also.Give him some berries may be the case.

Deathborn_606

Power of the mind
Level him up to L30 and he's happy. Then he'll evolve.

Shinin

Minimalist
I think it'll evolve at level 15.

Nosu

Contest Ribbons ^^
Or it could be some thing really weird like her has to reacha certain level with leftovers on him and get put asleep in battle my an opponent for him to evolve ^^

AceRay87

I swear all the baby pokémon in the past evolved after being really happy with you, why would Munchlax be any different? The only question to really ask is how will you make a Snorlax lay a Munchlax egg?

Shinin

Minimalist
I swear all the baby pokémon in the past evolved after being really happy with you, why would Munchlax be any different? The only question to really ask is how will you make a Snorlax lay a Munchlax egg?

Not all babies have evolved like that. Wynaut, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby and Tyrogue didn't.

I think Munchlax will evolve by either happiness, Lv30 (I think this'll be right) or something new, like feeding it berries. That would be fun.