1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you think Pearl got his Poketch?

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Tomato-kun, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Tomato-kun

Tomato-kun I'm clueless ♥

His is orange. Supposedly they only come in pink and blue.

I've always thought it was just a faulty watch, one with a coloring error. Or possibly there was a give-a-way for a special one. Or he customized it.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  2. Burning Orphanage

Burning Orphanage Liscensed Pedophile

It fell into a bucket of paint.

3. Ammako

Ammako Well-Known Member

He sent a million postcards to win it.
    BTW, this should go in Anime Polls section.

4. Tomato-kun

Tomato-kun I'm clueless ♥

Huh? Pearl. Not Barry. I hate Barry.

Pearl. Remember? Your DPP rival.

I don't think he got it before he got his starter. I think you need a Pokemon to qualify for a Poketch.

5. yeminied

yeminied Well-Known Member

It was a special promotional one

6. BlitzBlast

BlitzBlast Busy with School

Who said Pink and Blue were the only ones? Those are just the colors the protagonists picked.

7. Typhlosion Trainer

Typhlosion Trainer Fire Trainer

He was probably offered it and he took it.

8. M4zz

M4zz Banned

It matches his look, and the male/female protagonists were already dressed in blue and pink respectively, who's poketches matched their outfits' colouring. Probably a promo.

9. hello moto

hello moto Top of the morning

To match his eyes

10. ~Magic Thunderbolt~

~Magic Thunderbolt~ Well-Known Member

Because he's SPESHUL.

11. Prinplup

Prinplup Super, super =D

His Dad, the Battle Tower Brain? He could probably get a Green one too, if he wants. All because of his Dad.

12. junpearl63

junpearl63 their rooms

Uhm, I thought maybe he customized it himself, or got it custom-made by the owner of the Poketch company. Maybe he wanted orange Poketch so much, he followed the poor man and whined until he got one? (we all know that's he can get everything he wants and that is why I love him) I seirously have no ideal :p

13. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

I guess he got this from his parents/dad before the journey, maybe it's a gift or something.

14. rocky505

rocky505 Well-Known Member

So you hate who you like? He could of just painted it or for one thing pink and blue aren't the only colors.

15. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

It might not just come in blue and pink. Sexism?

16. MetalFlygon08

MetalFlygon08 Haters Gonna Hate

actually Pink and Blue are the only models, an NPC somwhere in Jubilife says so.

17. BlitzBlast

Really?

Then I imagine Pearl bumped into some guy with orange paint and it spilled all over his spiffy new blue Poketch.

Only he didn't notice until it was too late.

18. Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1 Fly So High!!!

I know he didn't get orange paint on his Poketch. Remember in the anime he said he got it from Jubilife City. They probably ran out of blue Pokectch and there were only pink and orange Poketchs left.

19. BlitzBlast

It was specifically stated that we're not talking about the anime. We're talking about the game. Also, according to MetalFlygon, an NPC says there are only two colors.

[IMG139]http://www.boston.com/ae/theater_arts/exhibitionist/just-read-logo.gif[/IMG139]

20. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

sure he did....