• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you think Pearl got his Poketch?

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Because nobody really notices/cares and Gamefreak's cash count remains the same.

You may've noticed how many times I've pointed this out in GPD threads.

lucario is best

shiny seeker
i think it is a really a cool sweat band that pearl has

lansbury9

Barry is always in a rush. He must have pre-ordered it and two colors were available after release. There was therefore only one orange model. If it was painted though, I wouldn't like to see his Game Boy.

Eevee7ways

Sonica Boooom!
The same way daphne stole the formula.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Maybe his dad gave him it and got it customized somehow.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Does everyone in the world have watches which are one of two colours? He ordered an orange one when he went to buy his Poketch. Or perhaps Nintendo Event o.0 which'll come to this world much later because Pokemon gets everything first :p

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I think he got his custimised.I think since his dad is the Tower Tycoon,The Poketch company might did it for him.

lansbury9

No he isn't a guy. Barry is a guy. Remember how you used to call Green "Gary"? Please refer to him as "Barry". (already) Someone CHANGE the NAME of this thread.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
He probably threatened to fine the company if they didn't make him a Poketch that matched his outfit.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
We're talking about Barry right? Pearl is the manga counterpart I believe.

His is most likely customized. I'm sure certain trainers can get a special limited edition Poketch in some sort of promotional givaway.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I'm thinking it was a prototype. Also, the game developers are very style consious, and a blue Poketch would stick out like a sore thumb.