1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you think SM's final episodes will go?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by mehmeh1, Nov 12, 2018.

1. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Well-Known Member

We're about 40 episodes until SM ends, not that much really, so let's start making (incredibly unlikely) theories
    For me, I'd kinda want it to end shortly after the league ala DP. It'd go like this:
    League finale: After beating kukui at the semis, ash gets to the finals against not tobias, the battle against zeraora goes about as well as the one against darkrai but with a bit more effectiveness due to no healing moves (let's say ash is using his main alola team, no reserves), torracat, rowlet, and lycanroc go down and do some damage to zeraora, then pikachu goes peakachu and somehow ends up beating zeraora through either smart use of iron tail or an LGPE move, but then not tobias sends out melmetal. Ash switches pikachu for his 6th alolan mon/naganadel/poipole, who does a bit of damage but jobs, so ash sends out a now slightly rested pikachu again.It's a tough battle but pikachu barely wins through 10mvtb and then not tobias sends out a gen 8 mon, who promptly wrecks pikachu, so ash sends out eevee. Ash tries to think of some sort of weak point or anything, but then eevee himself seems to be familiarized with the gen 8 mon, revealing eevee is from the gen 8 region. Ash decides to trust eevee's judgement on how to handle this pokemon, but either eevee ends up losing or they tie. This is how ash ends up getting interested in going to the gen 8 region.
    Next is the celebration, goodbye, and final episode, but I'll talk about that later, kinda tired myself with this one

2. blizzardblaze

blizzardblaze Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime

probably a bit more focus on the eevee and the rivals, but still having fillers as usual, maybe a mini arc where lycanroc comes back to akala at the end, and having everyone's stories wrapped up in a subpar way

3. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Rei Claus

Ash loses the league again, a Lillie arc where she gets a Z ring, farewell episodes, with Lillie leaving to go to Kanto with Ash before they split ways somewhere in Kanto.

4. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

Lillie officially becomes a trainer, possible getting a z crystal and then goes to kanto with ash, kiawe also leaves to kanto with ash to challenge the gyms and leagues (he did mention brock to challenge him afterwards), lana, mallow and sophocles will remain in alola since there goal is more inwards and not require travelling. And lastly i hope there are no releases this region after what happened in kalos.

LilligantLewis likes this.
  5. JC317

JC317 Active Member

Ash fails to graduate as he is never allowed to accomplish his goals, and subsequently becomes a Pokemon school dropout.

Jangobadass likes this.
  6. Redstar45

Redstar45 A champion of kind heart !

You know Ash Will go another region again and kiawe might go to the Kanto Region and Lillie might go with hoenn like rest of Ash's female travelling friends did .

7. satopi

satopi All hail Satomine Night!

Ash spends time with his mother and visits his old Pokémon like it was at the end of Best Wishes.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  8. AznKei

AznKei Pump It Up Prime 2 Girl

Ash will fail the league but manage to graduate from his school, along with the rest of the classmates, and go back to Kanto until he gets intrigued about a new region. Lillie will get a Z ring then do the Z-Move with Snowy to defeat a threat on her own in which would make the whole series, despite her so-so developments. The rest would just do their daily routines outside of school.
    Yeah, welcome to the "club" Lillie. I'm pretty sure the previous Pokegirls would treat you well together. :D

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  9. shoz999

shoz999 Name's Looker, Detective Looker.

He's going to lose. That's all I got.

LilligantLewis and KenzeyEevee like this.
  10. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist R.I.P. Mr. Hillenburg

No, they all went to Johto. Only Serena's in Hoenn.

11. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

Ash will wake up from his nightmare on a plane outbound from Kalos to Gen VIII's region.

More seriously, there will probably be some absurdly rushed league that barely gets any attention. Ash will, of course, lose it, and probably not even in an interesting way like the Sinnoh or Kalos Leagues, but that's all supposed to be okay, because we'll get some episode afterwards that shows the graduation ceremony from Pokémon school, which will be set up to be some really big and important event that we're supposed to care about. As if it were an achievement that actually mattered. Ash will have made it through an entire school year, and yet he'll still be 10 years old.

12. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

My guess Ash gets destroyed in a 6 to 0 fight at the league (actually I am kind of hoping so, maybe the Zeraora trainer will appear and mop the floor with him), and fails school because he isn't allowed to succeed although I am hoping the latter doesn't happen however because you can't apply the "losing is OK" logic to school failing school isn't a good thing, failing a test once is OK as long as you learn something from it but failing school as a whole oh heck no.

13. Akkipeddi

Akkipeddi I have a Plan!

Personally, I don't see the league being the final arc of this saga. Battles have always been secondary in terms of importance and focus this series, so I see a short league, where either Ash gets wrecked by Tobias 2.0, or someone else. I can see this league happening sometime in May 2019, and the remaining 4 months, I can foresee DA 2.0. Gen VIII is sure to be announced sometime between late Jan-late Feb 2019, so the last 20 or so episodes I can see then trying to promote gen VIII Pokémon, in a filler-ish arc, while also trying to finish the school graduation requirements.

Jangobadass likes this.
  14. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

I think his point is all of the pokegirls at one point has been to hoenn region, misty, may(she is hoenn native), iris, dawn, serena everyone.

Redstar45 likes this.
  15. Ashton Ketchum

Ashton Ketchum Well-Known Member

I think we see this: League with once more loosing. Next - some epic arc, probably, with Ultra Recon Squad (and return of Greninja, like Charizard). And in the end - DA 2.0 for 20-25 episodes, but with final exams for each character (for 2-3 episodes for each of them), graduation, Team Skull blasted of to jail, goodbye with All, Lillie going with Ash for start her journey, one episode in Kanto (probably with Gary Oak, who take Professor Oak's place), and Ash and Lillie said goodbye. Lillie, probably, going in to Kalos, and Ash in 8 gen region. After that - 2 special episodes One - with Kukui and Burnet, second - where Lillie meets with - Clemont and Bonnie.

16. Frozocrone

Frozocrone Miraculous!

Ash gets disqualified because funny, drops out, goes to Gen 8 with Pikachu, companions written off in an underwhelming fashion.

17. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

Post league? Last three episodes will probably be "graduation from pokeschool" arc, with the kids deciding whatever they'll do from that. Ash will have a "graduation battle" that will be against Masked Royal/Kukui or Tapu Koko, go back to Pallet to restart (again) to travel around, obviously to gen 8 region. Tearful goodbye at the airport.

- Cues to clip montage with SM Best Moments and classmates/rivals memories with Ash
    - Months after, Kukui and Burnet have their baby, which they call Ash. Rotomdex is the babysitter

The End

18. flod1

flod1 Member

I think the last episodes will be Alola League and saying goodbye to friends.

Redstar45 and KenzeyEevee like this.
  19. KenzeyEevee

KenzeyEevee The Realistic male Eevee

I dont think there will be much time to make a real rival out of Hau or even Gladion. IF Lillie ever gets her Z-Ring. I think there will be another villan plot idk how. I wonder how they will have to do exams...?

20. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Degrassi Student

I bet it will be lackluster but I'm sure a lot of fans will be happy that it is over