• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you think SM's final episodes will go?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I been said that for 3 years and Ash/Satoshi is meant to be a traveling amd road hero type of character and is not anime school main character ! Hell shudõ himself made that clear he is adult at age 10 and i am a guy who don't really agree with everything that he say about Pokemon stuff at all but i agrees with him on ash is made to be adventurous hero .

Yeah always saw leaving on a journey as an adult thing and being 10 as being 18 in the real world. I mean lots of people over 18 still act young so Ash acting young is not my issue. It is when when he acts like a hyper active monkey who was dropped on his head which is what SUMO did to him. Even in OS he was not this bad. People say he regressed in BW but honestly he was fine compared to now.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Yeah always saw leaving on a journey as an adult thing and being 10 as being 18 in the real world. I mean lots of people over 18 still act young so Ash acting young is not my issue. It is when when he acts like a hyper active monkey who was dropped on his head which is what SUMO did to him. Even in OS he was not this bad. People say he regressed in BW but honestly he was fine compared to now.
Yes it is true !