• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you want the next PokeGirl to be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
There's a chance that Serena may not travel to the next region.So,What qualities or looks would you like to see in the next PokeGirl?

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
We don't even know what kind of characters to expect in Sun and Moon at this point, let alone a Pokégirl. For all I know, Gamefreak could have decided to make Jessie and James our main playable trainers for Sun and Moon. But if I have to choose a quality... it'll be that she has no romantic relationship with Ash simply because that position has already been taken by Serena.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I think it's too early for a thread like this right now.

Anyways I don't really care what she's like as long as she's very active and has an active goal.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
give her a goal right away please

Ah-greed. I mean, I think they handled May really well back in AG, where she was quick enough to find her goal. I do like Serena's journey finding a goal, but the first season took long enough.

However, it feels to me that XY just started (even though it was less than three years ago.) and considering that OS and AG and DP had long runs, it's hard to believe that the saga is almost over.

So, the last thing I need to think about is getting a new Pokegirl.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
God forbid Serena stays

I hope she stays. I mean Misty got to stay in another region, so I don't see why Serena can't do the same. It's all about what the writers want to do and what they decide being best. But I can tell you. It feels like Serena just started her goal to me so it would be interesting if she stayed longer.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I hope she stays. I mean Misty got to stay in another region, so I don't see why Serena can't do the same. It's all about what the writers want to do and what they decide being best. But I can tell you. It feels like Serena just started her goal to me so it would be interesting if she stayed longer.

It's all about the games and marketing the new games. Serena won't be in the new games, so they will market a new girl.

Creyk

Dawn should come back. She was easily the best out of all the companions, no one even comes close.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Dawn should come back. She was easily the best out of all the companions, no one even comes close.

While i do agree with you that Dawn was the best. I dont think she would comeback unless there are contests in the next gen.

But on the topic of a new girl i hope she is like Dawn so she gets the co-star treatment and alot of development.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
While i do agree with you that Dawn was the best. I dont think she would comeback unless there are contests in the next gen.

But on the topic of a new girl i hope she is like Dawn so she gets the co-star treatment and alot of development.

Same. There needs to be another female lead co-star for me to enjoy the series again.

Bananarama

The light is coming
I'd want her to be a good battler, maybe even collecting badges and acting as a "rival" to Ash. A battle between her and Ash might be interesting.

Red and Blue

Just give her a goal right away like others pointed out. And maybe have her be a few years older. It`d be nice to have a older female mentor for a change.

LizardonX

Banned
She should be a Gold digger.

Ash should crush on her

Then when he loses at the S&M league she ditches him and goes off to be the winner's waifu

Navin

MALDREAD
* Give her a goal from the start and show that she's already in the process of trying to achieve that
* Make her more memorable in her non-focus episodes; better banters with all group members
* Not Showcases. Preferably not Contests either. Pokémon Racing?
* Have her own 4-5 Pokémon, several fully evolved, and let her battle more
* If you're going to do shipping, at least have it go somewhere
* Better rivalry cast; more interactions and/or tension
* Present her flaws and subsequent growth better

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
After Amour bombs, I`m sure the writers will avoid romance between Ash and another girl for a long time afterwards

I don't think Amourshipping negatively affected the series, if anything, I think it was a positive plot line. Now that Serena has a goal, she's not JUST the girl after Ash. Which makes her pretty cool

Ash should crush on her

Lol. Total plot twist.

LizardonX

Banned
After Amour bombs, I`m sure the writers will avoid romance between Ash and another girl for a long time afterwards

They have to put effort into it if its Ash.

I don't think Amourshipping negatively affected the series, if anything, I think it was a positive plot line. Now that Serena has a goal, she's not JUST the girl after Ash. Which makes her pretty cool

I am positive had they just had Serena do showcases and not crush on Ash at all her popularity would be in the gutter.

Fandom be like "Oh her goal is just baking and contests stage 1?BOOOOOORING!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.