1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How do you want the next PokeGirl to be like?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by Musashi~, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Yes I should have said I believe Serena is still the next Pokegirl and not so absolute. logize for that (I forget how I say things when I rant)
    Serena is the closest to Misty that we have had and I feel she is not as easily axable as Iris or Tracy was.
    She has been going up against a challenge in the Kalos region as Kalos queen of the rookie class.
    Palermo could very well be the one to send her off on a good note to the Alola region to do a showcase for say for Alola queen on a different class, as was mentioned before.

Showcases are nowhere featured in X and Y, and contests came back in AlphaSapphire & OmegaRuby. We could speculate a connection between the two as one promotes the other but there isn't a definitive one. So what is to say they don't make it happen again in the next region with the same person. Misty went through 3 regions (if Orange Islands count). May went through the Hoenn and Kanto Battle Frontier. We can't definitely rule out Serena is out for the next region series...

I do respect everyone's points though and it has cause some doubt in what I say but I hold hope for her to stay and that there is so much more to Serena that is left to portray into the next season.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  2. roguedr4g0nite

roguedr4g0nite WishiWashi Trainer

Based on this new girl's clothing,Serena seems easy to match her. Short shorts, a hat from the region, easy promo. They could make it interesting and have the female hero be Ash's rival. And instead have an older female gym leader. And have the guy in the trailer be Ash's traveling buddy. But this is just a wish list.

3. YoshiPikachu

YoshiPikachu Kabokas rule!

I don't think that a new girl even needs to go with him. Be more like Season 3 and have the same people go with him.

4. Outburstz

Outburstz Well-Known Member

I want a edgy serious battle girl one that wants to be the best like Ash. Not jumping around all joking and stuff real serious.

5. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

I got another idea how about an anti-hero? that is all

6. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

I really don't care what she will be like. She will be gone after a while so I'm no longer interested. Just please no more shippings thrown in our faces like that.

7. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I'm not sure how that would work given that everyone who has traveled with Ash as part of his group has been a good person. An anti-hero girl companion just seems like a better idea for a rival I think. ^^

8. Darkness Angel

Darkness Angel Lover of Fate-Chan

Would be nice if whoever voices the new girl has a nice voice that is able to capture her personality perfectly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.