• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How do you watch anime?

How do you watch anime?

• Internet

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • Dvd's

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • T.V.

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.0%

• Total voters

Medea

Excalibur
Hmm...I've been stalking this thread. I guess I should say what I need to.

I watch my anime several ways.

*Television - Yes indeed. I still do that. That's what I did for Pokemon, Code Geass, InuYasha, FMA, DBZ, Bleach, and so on...

*DVD's - You'd be surprised how many I actually have but yes I do own some.

*Internet - Yeah, I will admit it. It's just that I've died down relying on the internet for anime. But I still heavily watch my anime online. What sites I actually go to for viewing purposes is...really none of your business.

*Comcast OnDemand - I pay my cable bill. And luckily I do find it necessary to have this wonderful little option. And have had this for years and still love it. It's very nice for FUNimation to offer all kinds of animes (even the VIZ companies products). So I take advantage of this.

*Anime Conventions - There are anime theatres at some conventions that I've been to so I take advantage there.

So there you go. I have several ways where I watch anime.

Pellio

Camp Casual Citizen
As far as I'm aware there isn't a channel on Sky that shows anime, so I watch it online, unless its my birthday when I ask for DVDs because I love owning them :3 If I watch something online and like it I will make sure to try and buy the DVD when I have the money!

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Unfortunately, the Internet is by far the most convenient (and oftentimes only) way of viewing the animé that I've watched, since much of it hasn't been dubbed into English at all. I would prefer to watch it the legitimate way out of respect to the material, myself, but that's just not feasible for me.

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
The internet is the most convienient, but at times I will watch anime on T.V.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I watch Pokémon and Death Note on TV, and everything else on the internet. If I could find them, and afford them, I would buy them on DVD.

Ryaque the Mysterious

The Fire Princess
I watch it from the internet.

thelostpokemon

I unfortunatly Watch it on the Internet..... They don't Show it over in England and all they do show over here is ones everyone has seen

thelostpokemon

I unfortunatly Watch it on the Internet..... They don't Show it over in England and all they do show over here is ones everyone has seen

pichu_power

But Never Again...
The only anime that I care to watch is FLCL [Fooly Cooly], which doesn't aire on AS often...
That's why I use youtube...they have some hosts that'll have pretty good quality clip-by-clip full episodes. :]

Shiny_Scizor

Pokemon Coordinator
I watch it on hulu.com, not sure if they have that in Europe, but it works for me.

Mostly T3h interwebz.

But, sometimes TV...

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
i watch it basically on T.V (well the anime on demand channel) and recently decided to watch naruto and naaruto shippuden online after watching the 124 eps of shippuden out so far i tried watching the dub version of naruto and found the voices too irritating
so t.v. and internet

ForeverFlame

I watch all of my Anime on my computer, even my legitimate Anime DVDs. I'm not going to pretend that I don't watch Anime illegally, but if it is streaming on a site legally, I try my best to watch it that way.

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I watch it wherever I can find it. But only the dub version. I actually like being able to understand what they are saying without having to read, plus the Japanese voices are sooo annoying.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Japanese voices are sooo annoying.
Any in particular?

I can't use the DVD player 'cause my family usually uses the TV where the DVD player is hooked up. There are no VHS players in my house. So I use the Internet, and sometimes the origionals are better than the dubs!

Last edited: