• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How does everyone organize their pc boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LePetitMeow

I'm ridiculously OCD about my PC Boxes.

Box 01: Storage for "New Captures" awaiting sorting.

Box 02-26: National Dex Ordering of a "Living PokeDex".

Box 28: Unown Forms (B-?, with A being in its National Dex place).
Box 29: Vivillon Forms
Box 30: Miscellaneous Forms
Box 31: Spare Events, One-offs, Legendaries, and Shinies.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
During game play, its a case of order of capture. Once I've finished everything, I then arrange them by numerical order ala the National Dex. My remaining boxes go to extras, eggs and Pokemon I rotate in and out of my team.

Ninja Bulbasaur

I have trade, keep, competitive, and eggs. Usually I have multiple trade boxes because I catch Pokemon to fill out the Dex.

Aquarelle

Staff member
My Omega Ruby boxes are currently organized like this:

-Box 1-13 contain regular Pokemon I caught during the game & Pokemon I traded/transferred for Pokedex purposes
-The next few boxes have event Pokemon, shinies, and other "special" Pokemon I'm holding onto (e.g. Pokemon in Apricorn Balls)
-Then some empty boxes

-Boxes 25?-27 are where I store Wonder Trade Pokemon, breeding rejects, and other things I haven't released yet
-Boxes 28-30 contain Pokemon I have bred, EV trained, and levelled up to 100
-Box 31 is where I store the Ditto I use for breeding (for IVs, Natures), HM slaves, and my main team members when they're not in my party

acetrainerlewis

Before Sun and Moon I used to organise them by types, but now I organise them in pokedex order by region. With a separate box for shinies/legends/events etc.

Daizy

I call you honey
I organize mine by alphabetical order and by level, so Arceus is always first in my PC Boxes.

Cat's Eye Draco

I feel so lazy reading all of these comments. I've always just sent my Pokemon to the PC and let them fall where they may. :p

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Traditionally a bunch of boxes for normal Pokedex, then national Pokedex and sometimes legendary/shiny boxes. Also, a box for all team members

Leonhart

Imagineer
I recently did a huge PC Box overhaul in Omega Ruby version, and I now have all of my Pokemon organized by Level from lowest to highest. It took much longer than I expected, but I ended up being committed to the arduous task.

PrimalPalkia

box 1 and 2 are physical attackers
box 3 and 4 are special attackers
box 5 is mixed attackers
box 6 and 7 are physical walls
box 8 and 9 are special walls
box 10 is mixed walls
box 11 and 12 are for pokemon that can go in multiple boxes like conkelldur ( since mine is train in HP and Attack, i consider it as both a ''wall'' and ''attacker'' )

and the last 2 boxes ar my legendary's in chronological order.

and most of the boxes in between are up for trade.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
The only boxes I actually keep clean and nice are the "main box" (pokemon I always use), 5 to 6 for hidden abilities, 2 for legends/events and three for shinies, in that order. All the others are for random ones, egg moves etc.

Manchee

extra toasty
I will typically store them in National Dex order, just to find them easier, with separate boxes for my team Pokémon, shinies, eggs, and ones to train later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.