• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how does the mystery event work

marty

{VR}Trojan
there's a person in the pc in petalburg i type mystery event is exiting then i save my game and i turn my gameboy on and i found that there is another option on the menu screen and its called mystery event how does it work?;444;

Whompithian

Dynamo Trainer
In Ruby/Sapphire, Mystery Event allows you to connect with the e-Reader accessory - using another GBA - and scan new data into your game, such as a trainer who will appear in a house in Mossdeep, or different forms of the Enigma Berry (but only one at a time). Outside of Japan, though, this functionality was removed from Emerald, so Mystery Event has no purpose in that game.