• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How does this make you feel?

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
e3e that guy is evil im christon and i love pokemon i dont belive a thing that guy says

Grei

not the color
Just another religious freak who thinks that Pokemon is satanic/evil. Don't pay him any attention.

It's only really infuriating because he has no idea what he's talking about. Pokemon started as a game, it's got 14 movies (not just one), it's been around for American children since the 90's... it's just ignorance. No need to be upset by him.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
That video made me sick to my stomach. It's people like that who make me feel embarassed to be a Christian.

A few things I noticed:

Master=God who doesn't need their parents (okay, he obviously doesn't know the definition of the word 'master'. Because master can just mean 'expert' more or less in case any of you didn't know)
Gotta catch 'em all=some kind of enchantment (um, no, I'd call that marketing)
Symbols on energys in the TCG=witchcraft symbols (and how else does he expect the various elements to be symbolized? becasue obviously it is satanic to symbolize fire with a flame)
Water turns into wind (So many things wrong with that statement)

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Because, when your master in Pokemon, it TOTALLY doesn't mean you're just famous and people respect you.

IT'S NOT LIKE ALL SHOWS HAVE RIVALS AND/OR VILLANS. THAT CHILDREN LIKE TO DISLIKE BECAUSE THEY ARE VILLANS, AND LAUGH AT FOR HUMOR ONLY.

Pokemon. It's meant to teach your children about friendship, and that you can make it through problems. It makes your kids smarter, nicer, and improves how they act.

I see a lightning bolt and a eye, a fist, fire, a leaf, water drop, and a star. Hmmm...maybe it has something to do with Electric-types, Psychic-types, Fighting-types, Fire-types, Grass-typese, Water-types, and Normal-types. Naaah, that's just stupid.

Hmmmm...Haunter, Gastly, Gengar, and Zubat aren't cute? Well...maybe it's because they are Ghost-types and a BAT!
Hmmm....also, Abra and Kadabra are Psychic-types....
Yes, that's exactly what hey did. It looks exciting. That's most very, very likely why they did it.

This is horrible, and it lies. Pokemon is all about friendship, building trust, loyalty, etc. It's good, in fact great for kids, not the other way around. Videos like these are why I don't care about religion anymore.

Last edited:

Casty

You know what the funny thing is? This guy knows exactly that he's talking complete nonsense. Since christian church stopped playing such an important role in most people's lives, the so-called believers developed a pretty nasty tactic to bash whatever is currently popular in order to catch people's attention.

Responding to what he says is EXACTLY what he's hoping for, so it's best to just ignore the idiot.

Simia

Gengeon
Don't know..some things sounded pretty good. xD
Not taking the pikachu, trading cards or mewtwo thing but that with the rolemodels is kind of true. =/
It may not be that healthy to see the trainers getting burned or shocked in the episodes and having a real life gary or brock is kind of annoying.

And the pokemon master thing is also not that stupid I think. I mean who has more pokemon is more resepcted than someone who has not or may have a better strategy, thus being smarter and stuff. And everyone wants to be the best =/ at least in my class.
<<
>>

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
weird i wonder how he would bash on the vanillite line?

Weez1990

Hyuck hyuck hyuck
Don't take this guy seriously. He can't even spell the word "Pokémon" correctly.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
This is total & complete BS. Pokemon & satanism? No. I don't believe a word this dude says. Is this for laughs or serious?

Uncle_Starburst

Did You see the man on that mullet, IT WAS HUGE!

But in all seriousness he has no idea what he's talking about.

NeohopeSTF

Sol Badguy
this guy is just a fail

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Naw, Pokemon just introduces us into anime...which will lead to stuff that the parents don't want their kids to watch.

This=Thread. The shipping leads to.... never-mind, back on topic.

This guy a load of bs. He shall die! *Gallade goes to the guys house and cuts throat while sleeping*

jeffyisaraichu

Twilight Princess
That video even made my mom lol when he called Poliwhirl "hypno" (Poliwhirl is my mom's fav XD). This guy should have researched the facts before ranting. "Energy balls" srsly? People like this give Christians a bad name lol

he needs to be slapped, but I can't be bothered to wast the time to do it. So, oh well man,
haters gonna hate yaknow?

alfredo3001

Creaming in PAIN!
*Laughs at idiot not knowing about Pokémon*
First,he said Pokémon wrong.
And second:
How can Mewtwo be Satanic?Or even look like an Alien?He looks like that because its cloned from a furry pink cat named Mew.
Pokémon started as two games named Red and Green(Red and Blue in any other place not Japan.).
Poliwhirl was not Hypno-__-.
Pikachu tail is like that be cause its an elecric mouse.
Energy balls are just cards that the Pokémon use to attack in the Trading card game.