• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How famous is Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdgjordan

The chosen Snorlax
With all the gym badges and all the big time leagues he entered how famous do think Ash has become in the world.

I am Lu

Max knew who he was; so for people who follow that sort of thing, they might know who he is. I wouldn't call him "famous" though.

LizardonX

Banned
Not very.

No one cares about a guy with Ash's record. He doesn't even have one high profile league win.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
People into competitive Pokemon probably know him, but most people don't.

It seems like competitive Pokemon Training is a very niche thing in the Pokemon World.

sandy ketchum

He has saved the world more than anyone. he has met and will meet all legendaries. but no one cares about it. he is popular with the legendaries than the people. There could be some ash fans like that nurse joy though.

matt0044

Well, he's been involved in a lot of events that could cause destruction on a global scale. You'd think the media would be all over them.

Lucille

I'd say he's decently famous around the regions he's travelled. I'd like for Ash to meet someone who has heard about before and battles him

fitzy909

Just another guy
People would probably recognise him from the league battles. Didn't max see him on TV when battling in the johto league? So that would suggest people knew him. also the hundreds/thousands of people in the stadium would also know his name and that goes for every competition. (pokeringer, tour de alto mare, etc.)

With all the gym badges and all the big time leagues he entered how famous do think Ash has become in the world.

Pokemon world or real world? Not sure what you're talking about. plz b more specific thanx. 8-]

I'll just answer what everyone else is answering. He isn't famous because hardly anyone recognizes him in the show.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I thought you were talking about how famous Ash is for the Pokémon franchise, and I was going to say, "Not as much as Pikachu, but pretty famous."

He's been televised each time he entered the League I'm sure, so some big-shot who always watches the Leagues possibly knows his face and tends to be interested in his battling skills even if he keeps freakin' losing. He personally got to know some famous figures like Bruno and Lance, so I'm sure they would be able to give referrals if they were ever asked about him. Maybe.

Now I wouldn't say he's known worldwide (even then, he's just a thought and then pfft, he's gone), but in his hometown, I'd say he's looked to as a positive icon for Pallet Town, much like Professor Oak is.

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Wasn't there a Battle Frontier episode where he gets mobbed by some fans and they actually point/recgonize his achievements? Just askin' D8 Plus Max seemed to know him well enough Even if he just made fun of the fact he lost in the 2nd round so I'd say some people know him, not a lot. -shrugs-

iraqmaster

I would say that he's not that famous. Consider the hundred or so trainers that come through the individual leagues every single year...

Lucario95

Behold The Aura!
In the pokemon World: Well, he has quite of fame on every region for all the people that he meets and helps. but still he isn't famous. In Real World, well he is the protagonist of the anime and most of the protagonists are famous, but I don't know if they like him or not.

iraqmaster

In the sense of the pokemon world, you have people such as paul who have traveled to 2 or more regions, won 8 badges, and competed in that region's pokemon league. With that in mind, Ash wouldn't really be that famous at all.

Ash isn't famous at all.
Ash is like LAME compared to the Trainers in the Video Games. :p

BlueDragonfangirl

I wish he'd be famous, hes saved the world how many times again?

Status
Not open for further replies.