• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how far are you into the game?

golduck#1

hey i'm golducks number one fan. care to test that statement. any ways i'm just wondering how far are you into the game. it can be at the start of the game or to where you are catching pokemon for your dex.

so far i'm up to mt. moon. i just restarted and i have;
charmeleon=lvl 18
pikachu= lvl 18
geodude= lvl 16
pidgeotto=18

and i have a pokedex of 12.

so where are you up to?

Dresden

Pokémon Master
31 Golbat, Sandslash, Vulpix, Kadabra. 23 Poliwag. 13 Clefairy. Got first four badges. Got down to Fuschia City. Grinding Poliwag and Clefairy up before continuing.

smartie

I'm training more then 6 Pokemons lol.
Heres a small list:
-Blastoise, lvl 36
-Pidgeotto, lvl 32
-Hitmonchan, lvl 30
-Flareon, lvl 30
-Dugtrio, lvl 33
-Raichu, lvl 29

I'm at the fourth gym, I'm going to train a lot. I want a high lvl Ninetales too. I got 31 Pokeys so far.

Edit: rank up

Last edited:

golduck#1

I'm training more then 6 Pokemons lol.

lol. how does that work lol. why do you train more than six pokes before the have beaten the elite 4. lol

Dragonite08

I have finished the game(including the islands). Just trying to fill pokedex and breed....... kinda getting boring. ATM I have

raichu lv 73- strength, t-bolt, dig, double team
snorlax lv 72- snore,sleep, ice beam, body slam
poliwrath lv 72- surf, pyschic, hypnosis, body slam
Viliplme lv72- mega drain, cut, acid, secret power
dragonite lv 72- t-wave, shock wave, water palse, flamethrower
Charizard lv 75- fly, slash, flamethrower, dragon claw

Last edited:

crazymoose

Tailow!
i a beat the elite four for the first time and have to go find the sapphire or w/e. can't wait to catch mewtwo but should i use my master ball on it? or should i save it for suicune?

can't wait to catch mewtwo but should i use my master ball on it? or should i save it for suicune?

Wait for Suicune, or an exploding/roaring shiny (such as Weezing or Growlithe).

Anyway, I'm training a whole bunch of different pokemon.

crashland

I am stuck at the second gym with my team- Ekans lv 10,Rattata lv11, Mankey lv12, Beedrill lv16, butterfree lv17 and pidgey lv 16. I just started yesterday.

dahlia

ive got few 60+ pokes, like charizard, raichu and lapras.. trying to catch a modest Articuno

i wonder where i could train my pokemons better coz i cannot win the 2nd Elite4 -.-'

anyone got any suggestions how to catch articuno better, right now it's paralyzed and has 1 hp but i just threw 70 ultra balls like nothing.. i got one earlier today but it had Jolly nature, which lowers SP ATK.. :D

Dresden

Pokémon Master
I am stuck at the second gym with my team- Ekans lv 10,Rattata lv11, Mankey lv12, Beedrill lv16, butterfree lv17 and pidgey lv 16. I just started yesterday.

...That team is horrible. No nice way to say it. Where's your starter? Rattata is a crappy Pokemon. Beedrill and Butterfree aren't useful past level 20. If you want to beat the second gym, get a grass or electric. Pikachu can be caught in Viridian Forest, and there's Bellsprout (LG)/Oddish (FR) north of Cerulean. You'll want it to be at least level 19 before facing Misty.

And now for MY progress. Beat Koga a bit ago, heading down to Cinnabar. Don't feel like fighting Sabrina yet. Here's my team:

37 Clefable -- Brick Break, Softboiled, Sing, Dream Eater
36 Sandslash -- Slash, Cut (ewww), Dig, Rock Slide
36 Kadabra -- Psychic, Recover, Disable, Future Sight
35 Ninetales -- Flamethrower, Safeguard, Confuse Ray, Will-o-wisp
31 Spearow -- Fly, Aerial Ace, Pursuit, Fury Attack (yeah, sucks, hasn't gotten its good moves yet)
31 Poliwhirl -- Surf, Hypnosis, Strength, Rain Dance

Last edited:

Pokenicks

Come at me bro
I'm almost done, I've unlocked all Islands at the end of the game, all that's left for me is to defeat the Elite 4 the second time with their Johto Pokemon. This is my team:

Blastoise
Heracross
Dragonite
Gengar
Tyranitar
Houndoom

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Trade the Houndour from Emerald, huh? I wish I could do that... Damn you nonexistent 2nd Gameboy!!! *shakes fist at heavens*

Finished the game, beaten the Elite Four, got 250 in the Pokédex from trading with my friend...
When I migrate all my good guys, I'm restarting.

Absol trainer

Hidden Valley...
I've beaten the game, but didn't completed the pokedex, and don't feel like doing it either.

Tracinya

I've beaten Brock and Misty (just restarted) and my Pokémon are the following:
Charmeleon lv 25
Pikachu 21
Gyarados 21
Mankey 23
Pidgeotto 23
Graveler lv 25

I also have 36 Pokemon and haven't even got Cut yet. Bit of an achievment, I think. But kinda boring training, making everyone evolve. I just keep forgetting when each Pokémon evolve and can't be bothered to check.

Last edited:
I'm at Rocket Warehouse. My party is as follows:
Cahrizard: Heat wave,Metal claw, Fly, Dragon Rage.
Starmie: Thunder, Physcic, Ice Beam, Surf.
Snorlax: double- edge, earthquake, rest, sleep talk.
and my somewhat crumy move sets:
Haunter: Hypnosis, Dream eater, Shadow Ball, Explosion
Victrebell: Acid, Sleep powder, razorleaf, cut.
Raichu: Thunderbolt,strenght, Focus Punch, Agility.

Blastoise720

what an EPIC FAIL
I just restarted and I just finished Misty's gym.

Ivysaur (Leaf) lv. 19
Pidgeotto (Feather) lv. 18
Pikachu (Volter) lv. 16
Magikarp (AquaDragon) lv 15

Just beat Koga and here is my team:

Blastoise lv43
Snorlax lv40
Dragonair lv40
Fearow lv40
Mr Mime lv40
Golem lv40