• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

how far do you think ash will go in his bw league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion Jared 14

I want him to win this league, and then be written off the show once and for all...

StrangeClams

Strange Trainer
ash has slowly been growing in the ranks in every championship he has entered, which means he should win unova. even though, i don't think the company would want to lose ash.

Aurath8

Well judging by the progress of the past four leagues he should either:
-Lose in the semis again
-Lose in the final

The show must contine as long as the franchise does so these two options provide the most amount of space between Ash and Poemon Master allowing the franchise to go on for a long time.

^^Champion Jared: He still has to beat the E4 and champion. What do you think they do in the animéverse if they didn't battle? The whole point of the league is to determine a worthy trainer to battle them.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Yeah, he has been growing in ranks. But he went from like 16th to eight to still being eith to fourth. So I think he will be in the finals and suffer a close defeat by Trip (Shooti's supposed english name).

BlueDragonfangirl

I'm thinking top 2 this time, last time it was top 4 so that's my guess. Than maybe generation 7 hey'll finally win.

RickHoenn

Banned
I'd like Ash to get to the final, Top 2! but maybe the Johto-Hoenn Top 8 scenario might repeat and we have him lose in the semi-finals again.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Ash will probably lost at the finals, Though I'm hoping that they have him about to win and the tournament is interrupted by Team Plasma. That seems like something the writers would pull.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'm willing to bet if he doesn't win, he'll be in the top 2. He has been improving slowly since the beginning.

gliscor&yanmega

If Pokemon will continue on for generation 6 with Ash as the main character still, then I'd say he'd be in top 4 again or top 2, or if the writers want Ash to take a step backwards for whatever reason then top 8.

If this is Ash's last generation then I think he'd win the league.

But I doubt Pokemon is ending anytime soon, and I doubt Ash is going to be written off. So top 4 or top 2.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Yeah, he has been growing in ranks. But he went from like 16th to eight to still being eith to fourth. So I think he will be in the finals and suffer a close defeat by Trip (Shooti's supposed english name).

Um, no. When was the last time Ash lost to a main rival during the League? Never! He didn't lose to Gary in Johto, and he didn't lose to Paul in Sinnoh, so common sense would dictate that Ash vs. Trip would result in a victory for Ash. Of course, if the person he battles directly after Trip has something like Kyurem, it wouldn't matter much, but that's not going to happen. Why? The fact that Pikachu is unobtainable in Black and White says to me that they're ready to move on from Pikachu as a mascot (He'd of course be in the Smash Bros. games, so that's not really an issue). Who knows? Maybe 6th Gen will introduce us to another electric rodent that evolves with a Thunderstone.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I don't know what to expect, to be honest. An important factor will be whether Ash uses his Unova pokemon exclusively (like in Hoenn) or combines them with his previous pokemon (like in Johto and Sinnoh), as in a relatively quick saga I can't see him lasting any longer than Top 4 with just his Unova team unless things slow down enough to allow him some significant training time.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
How about a twist: Instead of Team Plasma making their last move after the League they interrupt it. Ash and the others beat back Team Plasma in an exhausting battle. When the crisis is adverted the officials claim that too much damage was done to the surrounding area (not to mention that everyone's Pokemon are exhausted) so it would be unsafe for them to continue this year's tournament. Ash is the other qualifying Trainers are welcome to come back to Unova for a future tournament. He decides to just hold onto the open invitation for now and head to his next destination.

... or I guess he'll make the Top 4 again, but that'd be boring.

-Carnifex

I don't know what to expect, to be honest. An important factor will be whether Ash uses his Unova pokemon exclusively (like in Hoenn) or combines them with his previous pokemon (like in Johto and Sinnoh), as in a relatively quick saga I can't see him lasting any longer than Top 4 with just his Unova team unless things slow down enough to allow him some significant training time.

The filler - set in East Isshu/Unova - is most likely going to take place before he challenges the E4.

Chill92

If there is a sixth gen, then Ash will probably lose at the semi-final again or at the finals. I would prefer finals, would be kickass if Ash came that far

Status
Not open for further replies.