1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

How far do you think the Fairy type has progressed?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation 8 Discussion' started by shoz999, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Fairy Queen

Fairy Queen Queen of the Fairies

I love the Fairy type (obviously), but it still has a ways to go. It needs more physical support, more type combos (I want the Fairy/Ground type!), etc.

raichu27 likes this.
  2. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

Possibly. But I at least expect some sort of progression with physical Fairy-type moves over time. I don’t think it’ll be too quick.

3. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

I think the Fairy type is nice to have. It gives Poison moves and Pokemon another advantage. Poison was only strong against one type compared to Fire(which is strong against four types) in Generations 2-5. It's also the first type to be weak against Steel that's not weak against Fighting.

More physical Fairy type moves would be nice to see.

I would also like to see a Fire/Fairy , Ground/Fairy, and a Dark/Fairy Pokemon.

janejane6178 likes this.
  4. janejane6178

janejane6178 XY.over.SM.4.ever

Perfect type <3

5. Victreebong

Victreebong Gives 'em the slip..

There should be an ability for bug-types (or move) called Fairy Eater. Reverses the half damage to double damage against the Fae. Bug still has absurdly bad offenses, but that’s one less sure counter down.