• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How far will Gible go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

misunderstoodhero

As anyone who's been watching the anime will know, Ash recently caught a Gible. So far it hasn't been very useful on the team, but how far do you think Gible will go? How powerful will it become and how far will it evolve?

Personally I think it will be become a moderately powerful member of Ash's team and will evolve into a Gabite;444;, but not Garchomp. ;445; Obviously, he will have to take it into Johto and maybe beyond for it to become that powerful.

Although, I'm not going to completely rule out it fully evolving into Garchomp. Ash's team does seem to become more powerful then ever ( Two fully evolved starters ) and it's about time something replaces Charizard as Ash's most powerful Pokemon.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
AAAH, too much spoilers!

Really, either put spoiler tags or delete this thread and recreate it in anime spoilers section.

-> Anime Spoilers

hunt

Yeh, you really shouldn't disclose spoilers like this. Its really thoughtless.

But on a side note... too bad nothing is ever going to replace Charizard as Ash's strongest. :)

misunderstoodhero

AH! Sorry! How do i edit the thread title?

Janovy

Banned
You can't edit the title, only a mod can do it. You better delete this thread.

CliveKoopa

Ash caught a Gible? I just recently watched the episode where Khouri caught a Gible. I find it weird that two main characters will catch a Gible just a few episodes from each other.

The-Strawhat

think it will stay as a gible and become good friends(Too good) with totodile.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Went ahead and moved this to Spoilers, but I'm actually going to close this also. Reason being is that Gible and its evolutions can easily be discussed in the Next Pokemon Thread

Watch the mini-modding, folks, and have a good day. :)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Bang, Zoom, Straight to the moon!

I was thinking to Paul's or Ursula's head actually.

Anyways, I don't think it will evolve because:

-He wouldn't be much marketable or funny.

-There wouldn't be much need for Ursula's return or Cynthia's Garchomp spam, like you know the situation with Piplup, where both Twinleaf secondary rivals got evolutions of the penguin and spammed it since now and then.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
I want him to reach atleast Gabite, but I think he's not gonna evolve at all.

Dragon Master Fiona

Dragon Master
I have a feeling Gible is going to end up like Charizard. Not listening to a word he says later on. I really want to know what the writers are thinking. With me, I am becoming anti with the Sinnoh saga.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns

STICKTOPIA

Seeing how things has been, I wouldn't be surprised if it became a Garchomp before/during the league. If Ash had Gible from the beginning, then it would definitely be a Garchomp. They made Starly, Turtwig, and Chimchar evolve fully already and the league didn't even start yet. I can totally see Gible evolving before the league. Gible is starting to somewhat improve. It's actually getting useful like when it used Draco Meteor to find Piplup. Give Gible more time and watch how it improves.

I don't think Gible will be the next Charizard Dragon Master Fiona.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
Meh, I see Gible as the next Piplup and cheated out of evolution. There are already two people with Gabite and Garchomp just like with Prinplup and Empoleon and this late in the game, I think Gible will stay as he his for now. Maybe later down the road a evolution.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
well you got to remember all of Ash's pokemon have to lose at one point or another, so we gotta ask can we see Garchomp actually lose? now other pseduo-legendaries like Metagross and Dragonite have been taken down beforebut I'm thinking Garchomp is like Tyranitar and Salamence, it just wont ever get the spiral eye

so with that Gabite sounds about right, its strong but not that strong and it could easily get KOed

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Went ahead and moved this to Spoilers, but I'm actually going to close this also. Reason being is that Gible and its evolutions can easily be discussed in the Next Pokemon Thread

Watch the mini-modding, folks, and have a good day. :)
That's right guys! S.Suikun is gonna close this now! ...any minute now...S.Suikun? Hello? HELLO? CAN YOU HEAR ME? S.SUIKUUUUUUUN!!!

*closing this because S.Suikun apparently forgot to*

Status
Not open for further replies.