• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How good you thin Greninja really is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
How good you think Greninja really is?

Debate and speculation about our ninja frog. Including comparisons with Ash's other top pokemon.

This thread isn't only for strength, but also development and character.

Lionel_B

It's undeniable that Greninja is highly developed, but for me, it is as much as Charizard and Infernape.

The thing is that it is too much emphasis to the point that we almost forget that Ash has other Pokémon (at the same time, if you think about it, you will realize that the Ash team of Kalos is unbalanced despite being cool).

Good afternoon, I've to be honest, if I liked Greninja, maybe I will not pay attention to negative points. Because I dislike this Pokémon (Not Ash Greninja, but the Pokémon in general, of course, it's personal).

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
It is a strong pokemon but it is not as strong as Mega Charizard X that Alain has. Greninja has been overhyped when it comes to facing Mega Charizard X. It had good development though.

PokemonBattleFanatic-

It's a pretty good battler,it has a lot of potential to be in Ash's top 6 but I'll have to see how well it performs at the league.

Red and Blue

Well it nearly beat Diantha's best Pokemon, and that was before it mastered its new form. I'd say it rivals Charizard as his best Pokemon.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
I'd say that he's currently in the top 3 or 4. He did nearly beat Diantha's Mega Gardevoir, though I did get the impression that Diantha isn't on the same level as Champions like Steven or Cynthia. In addition, Ash-Greninja has been beaten by non-Mega Evolved Pokémon, though he has taken down a Mega too, as of this post. Still, I'll have to see how he does in the League before I make by final judgment on his power in relation to confirmed Legendary beaters like Charizard and Sceptile.

Class Zero

We have arrived.
Definitely one of Ash's top 5 in terms of power.. though I'd say Charizard still trumps it, if only due to the sheer amount of battle experience that Charizard possesses.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well it nearly beat Diantha's best Pokemon, and that was before it mastered its new form.

I dunno. Greninja may've landed some hits and injured it, but I think mega Gardevoir would've won any ways if the battle hadn't been interrupted given that Diantha's a champion. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.