• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How green are you?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I believe that if I don't do all I can to harm the environment, it'll harm me. And it does.

Anywho, while I leave both my laptop and desktop on all the time, I usually try to turn everything off when people aren't using them in my house, because seeing twenty lights on, and a PS3 on in my house kinda annoys me.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
I got 2 AC's running.

I'm Black btw.

Fatal

Banned
It's not easy being green.

[img200]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_FUX4sSNqmEg/TQg5aeXUhNI/AAAAAAAADeM/LzEdAMgwLaM/s1600/kermit_bale_2.jpg[/img200]

Blockmaster

Beep-Boop!
Me and my family recycle, turn stuff off and things like that, so i would say i'm green enough. Random question, why do we call it 'being green'? Why not blue? Or orange?

Well, we recycle, I never throw trash on the ground anymore (after I learned about that massive trash pile in the pacific ocean). We try to get as much of our food from local places (like local farmers, butchers, etc) or make it ourselves and only get supermarket stuff if there's no other way.

I do pretty well.

As a family, we recycle a large amount of stuff, and make sure we get the most out of I am very good at switching off appliances I'm not using (exception being the laptop), and I shower instead of bathing, even if I sometimes stay in for too long. We also have no AC and tend to opt for an extra layer rather than turning the thermostat up.

I also almost exclusively walk everywhere or use public transport.

The usual I guess? Recycling, conserving water/electricity, taking reusable bags for shopping (most stores require you to do that nowadays anyway).

ParaChomp

be your own guru
You won't like me when I'm angry...

Sapphire Dragon

A Silver soul.
I'd say I'm doing what I can, with what's in my power to do. I recycle through my grandfather, as he insists it goes to recycling and said that so I don't have to carry stuff to my college with a legit recycling program, but I'm not so sure... I save shower water when possible, and I'm running 3 brigades on Terracycle right now (drink pouches, Gogo squeez packs, and dairy containers). I also only buy all natural or organic things and check out the brands I buy from the most to make sure they're helping the environment out. Honestly I could do better with water and I'd be more content if I knew exactly where my trash was going instead of letting it go and not being sure. I don't even think our area has a pickup recycling program, lol... :/

Whenever I leave a room for more than a few minutes, I always kill all power in the room. Which is more than I can say for the rest of my family.

Ninjames

NOT JACK WILSHIRE
We recycle but that's pretty much it. To be honest we don't recycle because we want to we do it because it's the most practical solution. If we didn't recycle our big bin would become full much quicker and they only get emptied every two weeks.

I drive a black hummer with cheetah skin seats.

Fuck the planet.