• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How green are you?

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo

☭Secret_Shocker☭

I use the computer for long hours every day, except when I'm at school. But I never fail to turn off appliances I'm not using.

Ludger

スポック
Trying to Clean off garbages as much as possible(Yes I am a Perfectionist). Even though sometimes I forget when I am in Panic
But if I am downloading large number of files, I let my computer on. Sometimes I forgot to turn off the Modem but the rest...Nope

Recon

I take VERY quick showers, unlike my sister who takes a good 15 minutes to half hour,she also goes to the bathroom every 10 minutes, my family rarely wastes food, as well eat a lot of leftovers and compost certain inedible fruits or vegetables and throw out the inedible stuff like bones, we turn off lights we aren't using, and open the windows when it's nice out, turn off appliances we aren't using, and use fluorescent lights.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
As my good friend Kermit the Frog says, it's not easy being green.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Do you know that not wasting food is part of being green?

Think about it.

G50

No longer posting
Other than never driving, I really don't do much else that's considered green.

I can never conserve on AC.

Rave

Banned
I live pretty green if ya know what I mean.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
IM gonna say this cause its the truth, people do need to be more clean and actually give a damn about the rest of the world because its our world thats raising us no one else.
Its the little things in the world that make the biggest difference and when the balance of all things is tipped everything falls over and this is what is happening within our world at the moment.

If people realy cared for the planet they wouldn't drive cars just to get that little be of extra time in their day, they would look for ANY other alternative. I'v confrunted people that want to be more green but still drive cars, i say to them, if you really cared for your family you would no want to drive a car because it pollutes the world in which your kids and their kids are going to live in after you die. This is degrading their quality of live. So if you really loved your family, wouldn't you want to sacrifice that little bit of time so that they can have the best quality life as possible???

Yes trees take in alot of the gas's that fossil fuels create but at the rate in which they are declining and dieing,their is no hope within the current system and the way things are running. The fact is that, it has been proven by many people upon many hypothesis's, that the fossil fuels mainly from cars ( the over 3 billion people that drive at least) create the majority of fossil fuels within our lives.

People just need to realize what their doing and use logic and common sense towards not just their own ignorance and selfishness but towards the things and beings that only want to help people, very much like the planet we rely on..

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
if you really cared for your family you would no want to drive a car because it pollutes the world in which your kids and their kids are going to live in after you die

This is an absolutely disgusting statement. I live in a rural area. I have to use a car to get to some places. Walking everywhere is not going to be feasible for me.

Are saying that using something that has improved the lives of millions of people and has allowed them more opportunity and mobility than was previously unheard of in history is evil? This is exactly why a lot of people distrust the green movement.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
IM sorry for stating the true but that is the reality..

How is it improoving our lifes if it has been prooven to be destrying it.....

THe fact is the truth hurts and often people cant handle it..

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
IM sorry for stating the true but that is the reality..

How is it improoving our lifes if it has been prooven to be destrying it.....

THe fact is the truth hurts and often people cant handle it..
Good grammar apparently hurts too.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being a cloud of carbon monoxide and 10 being Henry David Thoreau, I am a 5.
EDIT: YOU DOUBLE POSTED. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxA7UZonMFU (contains swearing.)