• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How has BW changed the dynamics of the Anime? Will these changes continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
I agree. You think he would have captured more pokemon in a region that spanned 191 episodes, not in a region that was only a little over 100.

Well in Sinnoh they had to develop teams for 2.5(yes Brock only counts as half) people, not Ash alone lol.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well in Sinnoh they had to develop teams for 2.5(yes Brock only counts as half) people, not Ash alone lol.

But Dawn didn't capture many pokemon either. And the Togekiss was just shoved on her team at the tail-end and it barely did anything. She went the majority of her run with only 5 pokemon.

Quite frankly its actually surprising there were so few captures for the entire main cast in DP. It was such a long series and they could have done more.

LizardonX

Banned
But Dawn didn't capture many pokemon either. And the Togekiss was just shoved on her team at the tail-end and it barely did anything. She went the majority of her run with only 5 pokemon.

Quite frankly its actually surprising there were so few captures for the entire main cast in DP. It was such a long series and they could have done more.

Ehh My guess was they probably would have made a filler arc in Johto/Battle zone and then scrapped it because they knew BW was on the Horizon but not the exact date, which is why they tried to pad out time before the league but overshot the mark.

Well, Unova did do a better job with handling its Pokémon than Kanto did. Seriously, for most of Kanto, he only had 5 Pokémon with him. He could have had called Professor Oak at some points to get Krabby or Muk but yet, he still decided to go with 5.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Ehh My guess was they probably would have made a filler arc in Johto/Battle zone and then scrapped it because they knew BW was on the Horizon but not the exact date, which is why they tried to pad out time before the league but overshot the mark.

I doubt the DP era would have went on for 5 years. Highly unlikely. What could have happened is Sinnoh should have ended around 150 episodes and the other 40 could have been converted to a Johto BF arc.

LizardonX

Banned
I doubt the DP era would have went on for 5 years. Highly unlikely. What could have happened is Sinnoh should have ended around 150 episodes and the other 40 could have been converted to a Johto BF arc.

Well I was thinking they could have Accelerated Infernape and Torterra, got Togekiss earlier and barreled into end of TG and Volkner and started the league faster. Then they could have used the twinleaf festival as a post league Trip with Palmer suggesting Ash visits the filler area.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Yeah, they're changing a lot. I kind of like the changes they've made, its something new but I don't think they've been handled well. Ash catching more than 6 Pokemon and rotating them seems cool at first but should be balanced out. Well, BW is fast-paced so this may be a reason why.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Best Wishes changing of the way they handled Ash's team was awful. Yeah, let's dump a bunch of pokemon on Ash with absolutely no personality and then treat the starters like boring cute plush dolls.

Ash should never capture more than 6 pokemon a region.

Status
Not open for further replies.