• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How has drugs affected your life?

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I learned that cocaine does not in fact dissolve easily the hard way

Well then why are you using cocaine in the first place? That stuff is much better sold to people you slowly get addicted to in order to scam them.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
He wanted to make more friends, so what?

Weed calms me down and keeps me focused, it's like ADHD medication.

well, if you can't make friends without weed...

but he said he made more friends after he tried it and i can understand that.

Riversong

Buggy down.
My brother has wasted a lot of money on drugs, though right now he's just on ceboxin (prescribed). He keeps saying he'll try to wean off of that as well, but that hasn't happened. Along with drinking and smoking, he goes through his money way too fast. Yeah, that led to stealing. Both from strangers and from his own family. It's not as bad anymore, or maybe I'm just too used to it.

At the very least, he taught me what NOT to do with my life. For the most part I don't care what people do, but if it harms someone else then screw it, they lost my respect. For example, a mom wasting all her money on buying drugs instead of providing for her family. Or perhaps a person that doesn't take a friend to the hospital when they should go, all because everyone's too screwed up to take it seriously.

The Tail

Drugs haven't really effected my life whatsoever.
Except my uncle, who is a complete booze hound, went to jail for drunk driving.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
They raped my dad's life. Well, he got addicted to the anti-depressants he was on, and that combined with his alcoholism just became... :/

I haven't really been personally involved with drugs, though, besides once when me and my mate were offered weed at a skate park. We said no, though

KBM117

I've done drugs like pot, heroine, LSD, Morphine, and shrooms! I've only stopped to doing those drugs a couple months ago, and I'm constantly struggling with fight the addiction! :/

I want to cry ever single time I think about it! :[

Crobat51

Gentlemen!!!
well i just stick to weed and cigarettes lol, honestly i dont see why people give weed such a problem, all it does is **** with your memory a little and ive smoked it plenty of times and i can still remember plenty. Ive done speed but honestly i never want to do that again >.<. I kinda wanna try everything but im still pretty iffy on it :p ive actually made allot of friends because of weed and cigs and no they dont use me just to get high or w/e we do it together and we share, chill and have fun :)

Last edited:

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Drugs haven't really affected my life, except in a kind of distant way involving my best friend's (well, one of them, I have two) mother being a bit...y'know because of cannabis use when she was younger, one of the eventual upshots of which is that my friend gets grounded pretty much monthly (or it seems that way) so I don't get to see as much of her as I might like.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
my ex did weed, but it really didnt affect me at all. i turned it down when she offered some, so she just never did it around me.

Last edited:
Depending on the locale. Could be an excellent military strategist if it's an enemy's military ball for the upper echelon. But probably a rapist.
Sentence qualifier being "probably" assumes any notions reflective of those to which you have mentioned.

Ultimately what it all comes down to is that he is still probably a rapist.