• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How have your opinions on each series shifted over time?

I don't see the point in separating XY and XYZ, it's the same story, that's just dumb. Battle Frontier being different from AG tho I agree on simply because it doesn't feel like a continuation of the AG story, but instead a culmination of Ash from his OS and AG journeys by having him take on this powerful challenge as he uses all his mons. So I usually differentiate those two because AG for me was like an average series at best, but BF was amazing
I separate them because I enjoyed XY much more, and AG is in first place because just liked everything about it

Pretty much this. It doesn't even feel like its the same series to me ever since DP ended and BW began.
I also agree with this. Just a little because actually liked XY and serena despite her flaws. But I agree, OS- DP era was consistent in Ash personality...Even though in the last 60 DP episodes ash was boring as hell

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
To everyone who told me it doesn't make sense to separate XY and XY&Z, I'm not gonna quote all y'all cuz it was a lot o' y'all, the only thing I meant by that is that XY is good and XY&Z is bad. If you think that someone has to have the same opinion about both, I mean, that doesn't really make sense. People should be able to have whatever opinions they want, and XY was really good and had good build up, good arcs, and good potential, only for XY&Z to blow all that potential and suck hard.

This era was consistent in Ash
To everyone who told me it doesn't make sense to separate XY and XY&Z, I'm not gonna quote all y'all cuz it was a lot o' y'all, the only thing I meant by that is that XY is good and XY&Z is bad. If you think that someone has to have the same opinion about both, I mean, that doesn't really make sense. People should be able to have whatever opinions they want, and XY was really good and had good build up, good arcs, and good potential, only for XY&Z to blow all that potential and suck hard.
true