• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How I start a new game with my old pokemons ?

FabioManoel1977

Sorry bad english

I installed Pokemon Home and transferred my pokemons to the service, then I created a new user and begun a new game because I wanted to start a new game and use my old pokemons.

In my other user I have Pokemon Sword with 381 different Pokemons captured.

Then I started a new user, created a new Nintendo Account and started to play until reach wild area, then I wanted to inside wild area to use my old pokemons, but, I am surprised, in my new user I cannot see the pokemons stored in Pokemon Home from the other user.

Then is IMPOSSIBLE to start a new game and keep using the same old pokemons captured in another save file ?

I searched din google and not find any information about it, then I am the unique person in the whole world that wanted to start a new save file and keep using the pokemons from the other save file ? My main objective was start a new game to capture another Zacian and then trade it for a zamazenta...

Also I wanted to start a new game because the post game is so boring... I think is more fun start a new game, but, I not want to lose all my 381 pokemons...

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I can confirm that when I purchased my yearly-pass for HOME, it specifically said it's for one user — the user buying the plan.

Seems like you either have to pay another pass to access (monthly as the cheapest perhaps?) or restart/delete your current save.

Last edited:

FabioManoel1977

I can confirm that when I purchased my yearly-pass for HOME, it specifically said it's for one user — the user buying the account.

Seems like you either have to pay another pass to access (monthly as the cheapest perhaps?) or restart/delete your current save.

But I fear that If I delete my safe I cannot access anymore my 381 pokemons... I spend 150 hours collecting then... Someone know if we delete our save we STILL able to recover my pokemons stored in pokemon home ? It is guaranteed ?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Sorry bad english

I installed Pokemon Home and transferred my pokemons to the service, then I created a new user and begun a new game because I wanted to start a new game and use my old pokemons.

In my other user I have Pokemon Sword with 381 different Pokemons captured.

Then I started a new user, created a new Nintendo Account and started to play until reach wild area, then I wanted to inside wild area to use my old pokemons, but, I am surprised, in my new user I cannot see the pokemons stored in Pokemon Home from the other user.

Then is IMPOSSIBLE to start a new game and keep using the same old pokemons captured in another save file ?

I searched din google and not find any information about it, then I am the unique person in the whole world that wanted to start a new save file and keep using the pokemons from the other save file ? My main objective was start a new game to capture another Zacian and then trade it for a zamazenta...

Also I wanted to start a new game because the post game is so boring... I think is more fun start a new game, but, I not want to lose all my 381 pokemons...
Theres an option on Pokemon Home to change ur Switch user. So u can change to ur new user and then transfer the Pokemon on ur Pokemon Home to the boxes of ur new account