• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How late will you stay up? (English Reliese)

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
When Diamond and Pearl come out on April 22nd, how late will you stay up playing? I will get it when the store opens, and be playing it all day and night. (I have school the next day but I don't care.) I will play until I am to tired. Then I will go to school, come back home, and play till I get tired again. :) What about everyone else?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I all reday have 2 pearl and 1 diamond, So I won't play the NA version to much. I'll do my usual "Go to sleep at noon" that I allways do.:)

well first off i aint staying up to get it when it first comes out, i love the games, but i like my sleep and when i do get it i probably wont stay up too late playing, i like to make games last so i dont have marathon playing sessions

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
I'll get the game the quickest I can. It'll probably be a week or two after it is released. I'll play about 3 hours a day/night average and have fun.

Dark Tornadicus

< Rub mah Belly!!!
Meh, I dunno let's look at the chart

Gameplay-3-4 hours every 24 just to get through and start leveling ang whatnot

wifi-???Until I die I guess?

Rakurai

The store I buy my games from seldom gets games on the release date, and if they do, it's always in the afternoon, so no staying up for me.

Last edited:

Gengar7

I will probably get the game on the release date or the day after and play until i get tired enough to sleep.

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
I'll probably get the game in the afternoon to comes out here. If not, sometime later in the week.

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
i dont need to stay up since mine will be delivered!

Koga

I will most likely stay up all night playing considering I wont get it until later in the day and then probably just ditch school the next day and play all day.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Well, I already have the Japanese Pearl, so it's not like the English version will have that "OMGit'snewI'llplayituntilIdieee!" kind of feeling we all get when something we've wanted for a while finally becomes obtainable. The only new and exciting thing for me will literaly be to finally see what the hell the trainers are saying...oh, and know what attack a Pokemon is leanring and know what it does without referencing the internet.

megaman

The Dance Commander
i'll pick it up and then probably not open for a few days until i have free time, then i'll play it until i get bored which will most likely be a couple hours tops, then it will be another few days until i can play it again.