• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

How late will you stay up? (English Reliese)

Jigglypuff5000

I would play it all day and night but that time period would be my last 2 weeks of Uni, so I'd have to focus on finishing those first.

So probs only an hr or so at best until I finish :-(

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
I find this thread rather pointless:
1. Many people already got DP(therefore arn't crazy about buying the eng. version)
2. I believe that not many people will stay up all night to get it are play it.
3.Who cares

To make this less spammy, I will most probably get it before it releases in USA because I live in HK :)

Bonsly-Bud

Also Known as Bonsli
I'll play until 9pm, be rested, and play after school. I'll probably getting most of it done to EV some dudes for the wi-fi

Night_Walker

Well first off I have decide if I'm gonna get a US imported copy instead of waiting for Aust Nintendo to give us the release date.

But regardless of which 'copy' I end up getting the night before I'll just go to bed and get my sleep (which I'll need after the World Cup!), though I'll pry wake up earlier then usual, then go about my morning outine as I do every day and then I'll go down and pick it up no big deal it'll be a pre-ordered (and thus reserved) copy for me that can't go anwhere.
True I want it badly but once I've got a copy safely pre-ordered I'll relax about it til it comes time to go pick it up.

I have 'uni' level education requirements, so I'll play what I can when I can.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
It depends on how i feel that day really

Brockness Monster

Yipes Stripes!
it depends on whether im working that day or not.if i am i'll play when i can,but if im off i'll probably get it as soon as the store opens and play all day(like i did with g/s).

Fangirl

I have it pre-ordered. I'll sleep normally, and I'll buy it on the 22nd or the 23rd, whenever my store gets it. I'll play it well into the night and up to six, seven, maybe even eight AM. I'll plug in my DS which will no doubt need charging by then, pass out with my computer on (my only DS Lite charger is a USB cord), and as soon as I wake up, I'll piss, eat, and then play another 12 or 13 hours.

Rinse, lather, and repeat for about two weeks. As a temporary drop-out, I don't have to worry about school.

Leopiz

Shiny Hunter
Let's see.. since I live in Sweden I have to order it from America or wait for June-July (Not an option)
I'll get it on a Friday, so I'll probably play it like every minute I'm awake that weekend.

*Does have a DS but is still crazy about DP*

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
eh it will be a sunday which mean i have school in the morning but ill makesure to get all my HW done before sunday. wakeup early go get it cause ill be preordering it play all day, go to bed, wake up earlyer to play then go to school, come home play till 5pm, eat,hw play some more

plusleandminun

It depends on how mutch homework I have.

Kamek24

Lurker Extreme
If I import the US version, then I won't be playing much because I'll be busy with GCSE revision and crap. If I get the EU version, I'll have up until September to play whenever I want :D

really strange topic.

I'll probably play it between university lectures, and when I get home after a night out, and sometimes when I wake up in the morning.

Calcukage

Awesome Asian
is the 22nd the day it actually will be in stores or is it just the shipping date? because if its actually gonna be in stores then i will prolly play straight through till the next day and skip school if it comes out on the 23 like i think it will be then i will play for a few hours because i have nightschool

Draken

All day and all night long and i won't get bored of the games.

New Rank!

Last edited:

ZeroPanther

Its only a game. Im not going to waste my time playing a game for 8 hours. I have other things to do. Once I get it, I'll play it for an hour or two. Then I'll stop and continue with my day.

Powerful_Blaziken88

Since I stay at my school during the week, I'll have to stay up there. Shouldn't be that hard, since I can just shove the DS under my blankets if I hear the staff coming to do their hourly checkup. I'll probably end up staying up like all night for the first couple of nights. Shouldn't make too much of a difference, actually, since the beds are so uncomfortable I don't sleep much anyway, I'm tired for class regardless.